Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Oportunity missed

Post by Hobbitpolitics » April 4th, 2017, 10:49 am

I think Blizzard really missed the oportunity to add new wild pets to the Broken Shore. I have seen killable critters there. But a shame there isn't anything new there except the 3 new masters, I had hoped for something like they added on Timeless Isle (The largest update to pet battles so far) or in Tanaan Jungle.

Re: Oportunity missed

Post by Guest » April 4th, 2017, 2:19 pm

lol the Broken Shore tamers just make it less likely for Family Familar tamers to show up too because of course they don't count towards the achievements

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » April 4th, 2017, 3:04 pm

Gnorm wrote:lol the Broken Shore tamers just make it less likely for Family Familar tamers to show up too because of course they don't count towards the achievements
They don't belong to the main pet WQ rotation, fortunately. It's 3 + 1 now.

I agree that with them being really tamers, and providing a tamer experience, they should join the other tamers for the achievement. The "Crazy for Cats problem" doesn't really apply here, because this achievement is specifically limited to Legion content. Same with Battle on the Broken Isles, of course.

And for those wondering whether it might have been a tip oversight, being 11/12 of Roboteer I checked one of these tamers -- Madam Viciosa. What means Imp. What means it isn't very plausible for mechanical pets. Enough to say is that she isn't included indeed.

On the wild pets… More fel flames? ;) But I'd even spare the old fire elemental model for these fireballs from a WQ. :)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » April 6th, 2017, 3:04 am

I was surprised we didn't get more fel versions of spiders, rats, snakes, moths, frogs, and cockroaches. Because I really needed more of these pets.

I wish it had had a mini pet version of sargeras that would leave little fel flame circles wherever he stood.