MoP Timewalking - 2 new pets!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us
MoP Timewalking - 2 new pets!

Post by Quintessence » March 7th, 2017, 10:58 am

Quick reminder there are two new pets to collect from MoP Timewalking this week: [pet]Infinite Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Paradox Spirit[/pet].

Each pet costs 2200 Timewarped Badges. The vendor can be found on the Timeless Isle in Pandaria (west of Mossgreen Lake).
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Minivivi
MVP
Pet Score:12541
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: MoP Timewalking - 2 new pets!

Post by Minivivi » March 7th, 2017, 2:57 pm

Quintessence wrote:Quick reminder there are two new pets to collect from MoP Timewalking this week: [pet]Infinite Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Paradox Spirit[/pet].

Each pet costs 2200 Timewarped Badges. The vendor can be found on the Timeless Isle in Pandaria (west of Mossgreen Lake).
Hoarded my Timewarped Badges for them. There was a crowd around the Timeless Isle vendor this morning! First time in a very long, long time I have seen more than 2 or 3 players on the Isle. Felt like old times.

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » March 7th, 2017, 4:17 pm

Oh yeah! Now I know what I was saving those timewalker points for lol

Ssparkles
Pet Score:10167
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Ssparkles » March 7th, 2017, 5:51 pm

Yay new pets!
Been hoarding badges and Insta 25 stones.
Happy days

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » March 7th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Not a fan of timewalking but I suppose now I'm actually going to have to do some lol :roll: :lol:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » March 7th, 2017, 11:24 pm

They're lovely. I'm glad I had the badges and stones ready. Yay!!!
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » March 8th, 2017, 1:28 am

I did exactly enough hoarding of timewalking badges in anticipation of "new stuff." Was able to get the mount, both pets, and both toys first thing this morning. :D

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Drudatz » March 8th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Peanutty wrote:I did exactly enough hoarding of timewalking badges in anticipation of "new stuff." Was able to get the mount, both pets, and both toys first thing this morning. :D
Lucky you - I only get the mount in june :/ then again I am a slacker concerning mounts :D

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » March 8th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Oh. Thanks for the reminder. I had the currency saved up but I had missed it was this week.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » March 8th, 2017, 4:33 pm

I figured they'd keep going with the idea of turning old content dungeons into timewalk, so it made sense to me to anticipate having to save up for a new mount and maybe a couple of toys. So even though I don't really enjoy timewalking I tried to do it consistently across several toons to keep accumulating currency. I hate "missing out" on being able to buy from the vendor after the timewalk week is over!

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » March 9th, 2017, 2:36 am

Quintessence wrote:Quick reminder there are two new pets to collect from MoP Timewalking this week: [pet]Infinite Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Paradox Spirit[/pet].

There is also a new mount, priced at 5000 badges..

I know pets is the primary focus here, but most pet collectors are also mount collectors..

Dirkie
Pet Score:5479
BattleTag®:dirk#1435
Realm:Frostwolf-us

Post by Dirkie » March 9th, 2017, 9:02 am

Haven't played in a while so wondering if you need the latest expansion (Legion) to do the Time Walking events?

Noel

Post by Noel » March 9th, 2017, 10:52 am

I doubt it because you can queue as long as you're level 90. So Pandaria needed probably (I could be wrong lol)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » March 9th, 2017, 1:04 pm

As it was called and concerned, obviously the PvP realms have a bloodbath around the vendor, even more so that the Timeless Isle itself still bears some associations with PvP.

Not even mad, almost used to it (far from supporting, blah!). I've been thinking since back in WoD that the guards' level should have been increased to the actual expansion level. Though the problem with neutral NPCs is that they can be lured onto the other faction anyway. :evil:

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » March 9th, 2017, 1:10 pm

Paladance wrote:As it was called and concerned, obviously the PvP realms have a bloodbath around the vendor, even more so that the Timeless Isle itself still bears some associations with PvP.

Not even mad, almost used to it (far from supporting, blah!). I've been thinking since back in WoD that the guards' level should have been increased to the actual expansion level. Though the problem with neutral NPCs is that they can be lured onto the other faction anyway. :evil:

Reason 929000 why I don't play on a pvp server. Ganking people and stopping them from doing things like buying items from a vendor isn't pvp. It's griefing but they have allowed it to go on so long it's hard to stop it now

Dacoolist
MVP
Pet Score:8490
BattleTag®:dacoolist#1178
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Dacoolist » March 10th, 2017, 2:19 pm

Digem wrote:
Paladance wrote:As it was called and concerned, obviously the PvP realms have a bloodbath around the vendor, even more so that the Timeless Isle itself still bears some associations with PvP.

Reason 929000 why I don't play on a pvp server. Ganking people and stopping them from doing things like buying items from a vendor isn't pvp. It's griefing but they have allowed it to go on so long it's hard to stop it now

I couldn't agree more. I like pvp, and I really PREFER it in the instanced zones for "fair" type play where people that are usually there - are usually looking to pvp.

I for the first time since 2010, just moved back to a PVE server (for a friend btw), and I LOVE IT!

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » March 10th, 2017, 4:28 pm

Digem wrote:

That's life on a PVP server unfortunately. Not sure why they have started putting the Timewalking vendors in PVP areas rather than Cities as previously. Hopefully it will be sorted by the time it is next up.

Paladance

Post by Paladance » March 11th, 2017, 10:28 am

Peterc wrote:That's life on a PVP server unfortunately. Not sure why they have started putting the Timewalking vendors in PVP areas rather than Cities as previously. Hopefully it will be sorted by the time it is next up.
I think they just had a thought that it sounds cool to put a timewalking quest in a place that is lorewise beyond the bounds of time.

Though technically, all places ingame are stuck in the past, being one big Cavern of Time. :P

Noel

Post by Noel » March 11th, 2017, 7:38 pm

One solution to the bloodbath at the timeless vendor is to join a PVE realm group using group finder; you'll have to wait 5 mins to remove your pvp flag (or just risk it) but it sure is nice seeing the 200+ enemy faction players disappear.

Paladance

Post by Paladance » March 14th, 2017, 2:43 pm

Noel wrote:One solution to the bloodbath at the timeless vendor is to join a PVE realm group using group finder; you'll have to wait 5 mins to remove your pvp flag (or just risk it) but it sure is nice seeing the 200+ enemy faction players disappear.
I actually sometimes host a group myself (from another realm that is), but I still get swarmed by people who refuse to know that there is no cross-continental switching anymore. Setting group type to questing doesn't change anything.

Perhaps this is why I rarely see such groups otherwise.