Is the PVP Pet Battle Queue Broken?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hearte
MVP
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Sargeras-us
Is the PVP Pet Battle Queue Broken?

Post by Hearte » February 24th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Since the pet week ended, I find myself waiting forever to get a match. A guildmate offered to help queue for me, and they were able to get into battles fairly quickly. I find myself in an endless wait cycle. This is with a team of lvl 25 pets, also. Are there circumstances that prevent certain people or teams with certain pets from getting selected in the queue? I need 121 wins for the Stunted Direhorn, so I'm trying to make some kind of progress daily.

Minet
Top Rater
Pet Score:9371
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: Is the PVP Pet Battle Queue Broken?

Post by Minet » February 28th, 2017, 12:15 am

I have been getting battles ok, but there is something a little wonky. For the last few days, whenever I queue, the queue says the wait time is < 1 min (or whatever it is at the moment) and the "time spent in queue" says 49 days 17 hours.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Re: Is the PVP Pet Battle Queue Broken?

Post by Drudatz » February 28th, 2017, 6:11 pm

Minet wrote:I have been getting battles ok, but there is something a little wonky.
not on the eu side.
Minet wrote:For the last few days, whenever I queue, the queue says the wait time is < 1 min (or whatever it is at the moment) and the "time spent in queue" says 49 days 17 hours.
yeah the 49days thingy is a bug since forever which blizzard doesnt seem to be in a hurry to fix....