Guild-Vendor Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Blank
Pet Score:3945
Realm:Antonidas-eu
Guild-Vendor Pets

Post by Blank » February 21st, 2017, 11:32 am

Hey there,

i left wow at the end of wotlk und rejoined 2 or 3 weeks befor legion began. Some days after comeback i had my first Pet-Battle and i'm addicted to it now. ;)

After all these years "offline" there's a lot to do for me now while trying to complete my collection and i noticed, that there are some pets like Lil' Tarecgosa (for example), that can be buyed at the guild-vendor if a guild has the needed guild-achievements. seems that i missed some things... ;)

I'm playing at EU servers and i would like to ask if there is one (or are some...) guild(s) that invite players like me just for the good deed?

Greetings

Blank

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Guild-Vendor Pets

Post by Gráinne » February 21st, 2017, 5:58 pm

Welcome back!

Indeed there are, but you can set your sights higher. Since you have to get rep with the guild to buy pets, you might as well find a guild that has them all

Armadillo Pup
Dark Phoenix Hatchling
Lil' Tarecgosa
Deathwatch Hatchling

in order of common-ness, I think. There are also some achievement mounts.

I could arrange an invite to my guild Alliance/Magtheridon, but we have only the first three, not the Deathwatch Hatchling. I think most guilds have the first three by now, but the guild qualification for the Deathwatch Hatchling has been removed with the Challenge Modes of Warlords.

Look through this thread for members in EU guilds with the Deathwatch Hatchling that may still accept pet hunters:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15087

I got mine with the kind help of XIS Kilrogg-EU last summer. As it happens, only the qualification went away with Legion; members of guilds that earned the qualification then can still buy the pet.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 21st, 2017, 9:49 pm

Hi,

I have yet to see these even listed on a Guild Vendor, and I am in the process of figuring out why ... for all 4 pets.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » February 21st, 2017, 10:27 pm

Your character needs to be in a guild with the following achievements:

Critter Kill Squad - Kill 50,000 critters - for Armadillo Pup
United Nations - Raise 55 reputations to Exalted - for Dark Phoenix Hatchling
Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest - Guild Edition - for Lil' Tarecgosa
Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition - for Deathwatch Hatchling

Blank
Pet Score:3945
Realm:Antonidas-eu

Post by Blank » February 22nd, 2017, 2:15 am

Gráinne wrote:Welcome back!

I could arrange an invite to my guild Alliance/Magtheridon, but we have only the first three, not the Deathwatch Hatchling. I think most guilds have the first three by now, but the guild qualification for the Deathwatch Hatchling has been removed with the Challenge Modes of Warlords.
Ah, i see!
Thank you very much!

I will create a char at Magtheridon after i finished work this afternoon. Thanks ahead, that will be a great help :)

I'll look for the deathwatch Hatchling separately.

Thanks all for the replys and the support! :)

Jpalasty
Pet Score:8005
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Jpalasty » February 10th, 2022, 7:41 pm

I know this is an old post but does someone have a guild on Ysera by chance that could let me buy from their vendor?
That's be great.

Thanks!

Jim