Amalia third day in a row?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Amalia third day in a row?

Post by Paladance » February 7th, 2017, 2:08 am

Is the Dalaran Tournament positively broken or is it just some RNG? :lol:
I don't know, our server reset is tomorrow anyway.

Family Familiar all the way ❤

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: Amalia third day in a row?

Post by Hobbitpolitics » February 7th, 2017, 11:58 am

Same :), also seeing more frequent visits of Suramar pet masters.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 8th, 2017, 11:28 am

Hi,

Yeah, she was there again, but this time it was not a bunch of Pet Charms!

It's kinda strange to see how these are setup ... they are not on a rotation that I can see, and I think someone is doing this manually to ensure that the number of dailies corresponds with the World Quests, already giving out this and that.

Even then, on a given day, there would be three Pet Battles that give away Pet Charms, so it's hard to figure out what is going on and how this is being done. Their "random-ness" is so badly designed and implemented, you would not even give that programmer a D- for a grade! It would be FAIL for sure!

However, I am not sure, that the Pet Battle thing is a priority in the game, thus stuff like this is likely to get just swept under the rug, and one day, we might get a new pet off it! Hahahaha!!!!!

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » February 8th, 2017, 11:55 am

Uduwudu wrote:It's kinda strange to see how these are setup ... they are not on a rotation that I can see, and I think someone is doing this manually to ensure that the number of dailies corresponds with the World Quests, already giving out this and that.

Even then, on a given day, there would be three Pet Battles that give away Pet Charms, so it's hard to figure out what is going on and how this is being done. Their "random-ness" is so badly designed and implemented, you would not even give that programmer a D- for a grade! It would be FAIL for sure!
Manually is perhaps too much said (it's strange to imagine, isn't it?), but I'm also wondering about some customness preventing the complete randomity. It's more about the rewards than quests themselves tho -- when you look for a certain type of reward it may happen that one zone provides it five or more times (especially if their faction provides emissary quest that day?).

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » February 12th, 2017, 6:49 am

Hi,

Paly ... you spooked the whole thing ... sure enough, she must have gotten mad at you and left!

:lol:

;)