Lagan - Anyone wanna make a group to get it?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Lagan - Anyone wanna make a group to get it?

Post by FuxieDK » February 5th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Since Lagan just turned BoP, I was wondering if for anyone (EU Horde players) in here, wanna make a group to catch it?

You need to be NOT SAVED for MoS and BRH..

I propose this Wednesday (so dungeons are reset) during the early evening (e.g. 18:00 CET), with a "normal" 1/1/3 group, who is sufficiently geared (860+) and know your class/spec to do Mythic dungeons with relative ease; i.e. fast and without dying.

I play Moonkin, so we need a tank, a healer and two more DPS..

Read here for more info: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10412/poor-unfortunate-souls#comments
Please note, both dungeons MUST be done on Mythic, not Heroic as the first post says..

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Lagan - Anyone wanna make a group to get it?

Post by Quintessence » February 5th, 2017, 6:43 pm

FuxieDK wrote:Please note, both dungeons MUST be done on Mythic, not Heroic as the first post says..
Was there an official post confirming this?

IIRC, the first part of the achievement (BRH) can be completed in Heroic, but MoS needs to be Mythic. Has that changed?
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » February 5th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Quintessence wrote:
FuxieDK wrote:Please note, both dungeons MUST be done on Mythic, not Heroic as the first post says..
Was there an official post confirming this?

IIRC, the first part of the achievement (BRH) can be completed in Heroic, but MoS needs to be Mythic. Has that changed?
Notes on WOWhead "confirms" it..

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » February 6th, 2017, 12:01 am

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10412/poor-unfortunate-souls#comments:id=2448773
"confirmed 26NOV2016: You can get "Lost Soul" buff from BRH on HEROIC difficulty. Does not have to be mythic."
Only part of the achievement that needs to be completed in Mythic difficulty is Maw of Souls. Still can't let anyone die in either dungeon, but hopefully first portion on Heroic makes it a little easier.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » February 6th, 2017, 1:07 am

Quintessence wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=10412/poor-unfortunate-souls#comments:id=2448773
"confirmed 26NOV2016: You can get "Lost Soul" buff from BRH on HEROIC difficulty. Does not have to be mythic."
Only part of the achievement that needs to be completed in Mythic difficulty is Maw of Souls. Still can't let anyone die in either dungeon, but hopefully first portion on Heroic makes it a little easier.
Comment by jjanchan
***UPDATE: As of the latest build, all dungeon achievements including this one must now be completed in Mythic difficulty (previously was in Heroic or higher difficulty)***

Quintessence
Site Admin

Post by Quintessence » February 6th, 2017, 4:25 am

Jjanchan's comment was for Patch 6.2.3 (last edited 7.1.5 though); the comment I linked was for Patch 7.1.0.

I just jumped into a Heroic BRH, and the clickable brazier (Soul Essence) that provides the starting buff (Wandering Soul) was up. This brazier doesn't appear in Normal mode.

I can't confirm 100% since I only have prior experience when I completed the achievement in September and things could have changed since then, but I still think the first part of this achievement can be done in Heroic BRH. I haven't been able to find any information other than the few Wowhead comments which are kind of dated.

If anyone's attempted or completed this achievement recently could shed some light on this, that would be great!

Hawg
MVP
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hawg » February 6th, 2017, 4:53 am

I just did it a couple of weeks ago and did the first instance in heroic, second in mythic, and it worked (and i got lagan).

Auryona
MVP
Pet Score:5343
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Auryona » February 7th, 2017, 1:31 pm

Quintessence wrote:Jjanchan's comment was for Patch 6.2.3 (last edited 7.1.5 though); the comment I linked was for Patch 7.1.0.

I just jumped into a Heroic BRH, and the clickable brazier (Soul Essence) that provides the starting buff (Wandering Soul) was up. This brazier doesn't appear in Normal mode.

I can't confirm 100% since I only have prior experience when I completed the achievement in September and things could have changed since then, but I still think the first part of this achievement can be done in Heroic BRH. I haven't been able to find any information other than the few Wowhead comments which are kind of dated.

If anyone's attempted or completed this achievement recently could shed some light on this, that would be great!
Did this last night. Queued for heroic BRH while in front of Maw, finished heroic BRH, then hopped into Mythic Maw to finish the achievement. So yes, H BRH still works for the first part.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Drudatz » February 7th, 2017, 6:19 pm

If you need another DPS im in :D

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » February 8th, 2017, 4:11 am

Drudatz wrote:If you need another DPS im in :D
Actually, still need everything ;)

FuxieDK

Post by FuxieDK » February 8th, 2017, 11:20 am

Doesn't seem like a whole lot of interest.

Cancel it for today..