GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us
Is there an issue with the weekly ?

Post by GrosBonda » December 21st, 2016, 12:26 pm

Hi all,

it is probably me , with all the sugar this time of theyear :lol:
but is there an issue with the Weekly ? or something ?

First i was under the impressions pat battle weekly event was per account look like it is not ( i am probably out of the scope big time but...)
Second if it is per toon why i was able take the weekly on one of my 110 , then switch to my 101 complete it and get the reward ...... just there it do not seems right but , i was able to switch back to same 110 and get quest again ..... :shock: there definitively an issue ......

will try reproduce.... but should i log a bug ?

GrosBonda

Re: Is there an issue with the weekly ?

Post by GrosBonda » December 21st, 2016, 12:31 pm

Ok definitively something wrong.......
  • toon A (110) ==> get quest , did a battle and win, check quest log and i can see i am 1/5 completion
  • Switch to toon B (101 who complete it earlier somehow :roll: ) ==> cannot see the quest at quest giver(good), cannot see the quest in quest log (good so far)
  • Switch back to toon A ==> quest is not in quest log anymore, i can see the quest on quest giver , and retake it .... in quest log it show now 0/5 completion, and i have the battle net icon saying it is account wide....
And i just did the same quest on toon C (110)

I swear did not start drinking yet.... :shock:

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » December 21st, 2016, 12:41 pm

Update :

Toon C (110) who complete the quest this AM cannot see the quest in quest log ...
Toon D (110) who did not did any battle pet quest at all cannot see the quest in quest log but can see "!" on the quest giver
Toon E (110) who did the quest yesterday and get the reward can see the quest in quest log and seee a "?" on quest giver

i am lost...
time for a rhum :shock: & coke

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » December 21st, 2016, 1:06 pm

EDIT: Ahm. I was thinking you were talking about the garrison weekly, not the quest related to the Sign of the Critter. Derp. Therefore, the stuff below is an OT.
I have had this quest insta-completed for several weeks as soon as I perform a relog, but after turning it in I don't get it anymore until the weekly reset.

Also, Erris/Kura still happen to bug themselves out after receiving garrison resources. :cry: Though I'm not eager to check this everytime, you know.
Last edited by Paladance on December 21st, 2016, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

GrosBonda

Post by GrosBonda » December 21st, 2016, 1:12 pm

Paladance wrote:I have had this quest insta-completed for several weeks as soon as I perform a relog, but after turning it in I don't get it anymore until the weekly reset.

Also, Erris/Kura still happen to bug themselves out after receiving garrison resources. :cry: Though I'm not eager to check this everytime, you know.
Well ,
i have 4 toon 110 so my issue is :
if quest account wide i should win only 1 x Ultimate Battle-Training Stone this week
If quest is NOT account wide , i should win only 4 x Ultimate Battle-Training Stone this week

as of now i already win 5 :shock:
i will stop there , since i dont need them (all my pet are already 25 and i actually enjoy leveling them) and i really dont want to be banned for abusing sploit if it is one.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » December 22nd, 2016, 7:21 am

Hi,

(Preface ... English type humor heavy on PC and DM and SM!)

My guess is that they tried to fix this when they made the call that this was going to be account only and not character only. Since then, some issues took place that made no sense, like I get the quest on Uduwudu, figuring I can do it later because right now I need to go to the CotPB (the CHURCH OF THE PET BATTLE) first, and when I log in Hipgnosis, lo and behold, the GODS are heavenly today, and they GIVETH! The quest was finished, and I went and got my 10 level stones, and used them promptly! Such is God's gift ... you use them quickly. The same thing with alms and all benediction, right?

So, in my other account (I have 2 PAYING accounts), I happen to be doing dailies in the Garrison, to come up with Hexweave Bags and what not to sell ... and lo and behold, when I log in one of them ... the Lord GIVETH again! OK. So I pop these quickly, and ALWAYS cycle through the characters, since Kura or the other girl in front of the Pit, DO COUNT as one of the Battlemasters, and that means, Shelei (will I ever remember her name, right? Ohhh lord forgiveth me!), Spires of Araq, Talador, Nagrand and quest done. And I use the stones prodigiously!

On Wednesday, or Thursday, it is not Sabbath day!

So, on Friday (on average a couple of days later), I log in, go the the CotPB) and ... LO AND BEHOLD, the quest is available again, on Moshkita. I, quickly, cycle through the characters, and today KURA has 3 Rats, and they are fond of Churches ... just ask Europe! ... it's the smell of death and incense ... sorry ... lost my mind for a second!

I TOOKETH what was GIVENTH! AN used it FAITFULLY!

We do not know what pain, or glory, the GODS planned for us, but it's not for me to judge that or to decide that. So, for now, if it happens, I will gladly enjoy the GIFTS and quietly go where the Saints go Marching into ... the Blizzard nowhere land of Star Wars literature ... and try as you might, make sure that you go to the CotPB, as many times as possible, and mainhtain your donations ... if their actions are favors for you.

Gotta love them GODS! And we must keep going to the CHURCH OF THE PET BATTLE!