Stormstruck Beaver

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Stormstruck Beaver

Post by Lordblacknail » December 9th, 2016, 5:51 pm

I don't know if it means anything or not, but we can hope. I had my falcosaur out yesterday, at the Kill Five Strormstruck Beavers and I found a green one right away, the first one I have ever seen. I was able to also get my fledgling Kingfeather and my fledgling oliveback so finished up my safari. If having the falcosaurs out helps more pets appear when you are on the quest to kill them, that is great news.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Re: Stormstruck Beaver

Post by Drudatz » December 9th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Id rather say its because we are 3 month into legion and everyone has gotten their pets :D

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » December 9th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Apparently the Kingfeathers have become quite common. Hadn't heard that Blizzard had adjusted the Beavers too, had found those more work than the Kingfeathers back when the birds took a while to spawn.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » December 9th, 2016, 11:23 pm

Yes, Blizzard have buffed the spawns of both the Beavers and the Kingfeathers to allow for the quests to be completed within the current century. :)

Hawg
MVP
Pet Score:12952
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hawg » December 10th, 2016, 2:04 am

I found the beavers easier to find in the rain. Not sure if that's legit or just my personal rng, but when it rains they were plentiful.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » December 10th, 2016, 6:54 am

Kingfeather never caused me problems.. Not for Safari not for Falcosaur.. Whenever I go up the mountain, there are always 3-5 of them flying around..

Beaver was a pain for Safari, but a great deal easier for Falcosaur (3 took less time than 1)..

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » December 10th, 2016, 1:39 pm

I'm guessing there's probably a few factors at work here. They're probably more plentiful because all the hardcore collectors have already finished with safari achieve, and they probably did get their spawn rates buffed due to the falcosaur quests.

I had no problem with either the beavers or kingfeathers and the beavers spawned consistently for me.

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » December 16th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Took me hours and hours to get the safari so when the quest appeared with the hatchlings I was so sad....but then I noticed they were everywhere both the kingfisher and the beaver...so either they've upped the spawn rate always or only during that quest.