Winter Rageling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
Winter Rageling

Post by Graven » December 1st, 2016, 7:01 am

The Winter Rageling from Ulduar does not seem to want to drop for me. I've cleared the place multiple times on about 6 characters. Have at least 3 of each of the other Ulduar pets, but still no sign of this one. Anyone else having troubles with this drop? If you have it, did it drop from 10 or 25? Hardmode? No comments about drop rate on wowhead leads me to believe it's just my bad luck, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Winter Rageling

Post by Gráinne » December 1st, 2016, 9:52 am

I did about 20 runs of Ulduar, I guess, all on 25-man. I think I got 4 or 5 [pet]Winter Rageling[/pet]s in total.

Hard mode for Hodir just consists of killing him fast, so I would naturally have done that every time.

They're cheap enough and plentiful at the AH, if you want to give up and buy one. I'm sure I have a spare, too, if you need.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 1st, 2016, 12:56 pm

I've managed the [pet]Winter Rageling[/pet] but it's the [pet]Snaplasher[/pet] from Freya that refuses to drop for any of my characters. It's the only one left that I need. Maybe this week.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » December 1st, 2016, 5:48 pm

Just bad RNG my friend. I got so many Winter Ragelings (5 or 6) that I didn't even want to kill the boss anymore - couldn't get Magma Rageling to drop though. Did it both 10 and 25 man, mostly on normal.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 1st, 2016, 5:52 pm

Yea finally got one today, after another 4 clears. Damn RNG. Thanks for the offer though. :lol: