Jackazzem
Top Rater
Pet Score:4634
BattleTag®:yolojackazzm#2217
Realm:Sylvanas-eu
Graves

Post by Jackazzem » November 23rd, 2016, 5:13 am

Good Morning Pet Battle Friends!

I started collecting Pets about a year ago, as I got into PvP Pet Battle.

The 1100 PvP Wins so far made me feel too bad going for Graves, although I played some HoS every now and again. However, now I feel like missing an opporturnity in getting all pets, which are possible to obtain, for me. So I'd like to get Graves now.

Since I don't have lot of time and can't stand MoBA's - I'd like to know if theres anyone out there, whos keen on playing HoS - and would level my account to level 20, since he or she is enjoying HoS anyways :-) (I think I left it at Level 9)

If theres anyone interested to help a fellow pet collector pm me please. I would be deeply grateful.

Greetings,
Jack

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Graves

Post by Quintessence » November 28th, 2016, 11:37 am

Just to clarify, are you looking for someone to play with you in HotS to reach level 20 for Graves? Or are you looking for someone to play the game and level your account to 20 for you? (The latter being account-sharing, against ToS, and therefore not recommended or condoned here on WarcraftPets.)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Jackazzem
Top Rater
Pet Score:4634
BattleTag®:yolojackazzm#2217
Realm:Sylvanas-eu

Post by Jackazzem » November 28th, 2016, 1:07 pm

Im actually looking for someone to queue with me, since I hear you'll get more xp queueing premade. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » December 1st, 2016, 7:12 am

Just do the one-player training missions. You still get xp, and you can just start it and tab out and do something else for 15 minutes.

Sarajiel
Pet Score:5538
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Sarajiel » December 1st, 2016, 9:23 am

Graven wrote:Just do the one-player training missions. You still get xp, and you can just start it and tab out and do something else for 15 minutes.
Sadly that doesn't work anymore. :( You will be kicked after 3 minutes or so. This means you have to attack something occasionally. I guess Blizzard finally noticed that people were AFK-ing for gold to buy their heroes that way. :twisted: I did it this way to level 40 just to have enough gold to buy Chromie.

In the worst case you can create another battle.net account, refer yourself as a friend and do the training missions as a group for the XP bonus, if you have a 2nd PC or Laptop. You still have to attack things occasionally, but it should be a bit faster than doing it solo.
Last edited by Sarajiel on December 1st, 2016, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarajiel's dose of nerd culture...

www.piratez.cc

The next novel will be out Soon™

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » December 1st, 2016, 12:48 pm

I've finally hit level 19 on my HotS. It's only taken me since release. I play HotS so very rarely and have really only done solo content. It takes a while but you'll get there eventually.