Share pet collecting news and advice.
Stormseeker
Top Rater
Pet Score:6801
BattleTag®:Stormseeker#1145
Realm:Anvilmar-us
Family Familiar COMPLETE!!

Post by Stormseeker » November 4th, 2016, 12:46 pm

Ok so this could technically go into pet battles because of achievements and all but anyway.

I just got my treant last night and I'm SO happy to be done with that. For the last week I've needed one of four trainers to spawn and got Auriel (or however that's spelled) yesterday.

Partly to celebrate with other tamers but also to try and give hope to others fighting their way through this. It IS totally possible. Yes, it can be a pain and take forever but it can happen. Obviously I did the whole level a character to 110 and not activate world quests or I'd still be banging my head against the RNG wall lol.

Congrats to all those who already got this (or are getting soon,) and keep up the good work for the rest still working on it.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: Family Familiar COMPLETE!!

Post by Gráinne » November 4th, 2016, 12:49 pm

Congratulations!

I know that I felt mostly a great relief when I finished both that and the Pet Portal before it. Now you can relax ... and concentrate on RWL4. :)

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » November 4th, 2016, 12:58 pm

Grats! I'm only missing Roboteer and Lil'Necromancer over here, could have done the no-WQ thing but also wanted to progress my alt :oops:
Still doubled progress speed, in any case!

This is a matter of patience if nothing else, but I admit that without the help of alts this may well take the entire expansion.
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Shandu
Pet Score:1313
Realm:Saurfang-eu

Post by Shandu » November 6th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Vakeetah wrote:Grats! I'm only missing Roboteer and Lil'Necromancer over here, could have done the no-WQ thing but also wanted to progress my alt :oops:
Still doubled progress speed, in any case!

This is a matter of patience if nothing else, but I admit that without the help of alts this may well take the entire expansion.
I have no 110 alts and I'm not really in the mood to level anything (everything other than my feral main really bores me) so I hope it wont take the whole expac.

Currently I have Elemental, Magic, Mech & Undead finished, with Dragonkin only needing 1 more trainer and Beasts half way done...but the other 4 have zero done. I've done 5 in around 2 months, so hopefully it should only take two more to do the rest (if I still am too lazy to level an alt)

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » November 6th, 2016, 1:45 pm

I only have 2 or 3 complete families, because my highest alt is only 108.... :cry:

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » November 13th, 2016, 2:36 am

Once Xorvasc turns up again I am done (just Magic and Mechanical to finish).

What's the situation with Auller, Varenne and Master Tamer Flummox as not seen those at all? Also while I have 'Battle on the Broken Isle' I am 'missing' Flummoxed, The Master of Pets and Chopped do these match with the other three (I assume Master Tamer Flummox and Flummoxed match)?

Gratz to all that have completed this and keep at it to all that are in progress.

Peterc

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » November 13th, 2016, 2:52 am

Peterc wrote:Once Xorvasc turns up again I am done (just Magic and Mechanical to finish).

What's the situation with Auller, Varenne and Master Tamer Flummox as not seen those at all? Also while I have 'Battle on the Broken Isle' I am 'missing' Flummoxed, The Master of Pets and Chopped do these match with the other three (I assume Master Tamer Flummox and Flummoxed match)?

Gratz to all that have completed this and keep at it to all that are in progress.

Peterc
Flummox, I have seen once, but he was bugged and didn't give FF credit... I did, however, get BotBI credit for him --> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... 119:a10876

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » November 13th, 2016, 2:56 am

Peterc wrote:What's the situation with Auller, Varenne and Master Tamer Flummox as not seen those at all? Also while I have 'Battle on the Broken Isle' I am 'missing' Flummoxed, The Master of Pets and Chopped do these match with the other three (I assume Master Tamer Flummox and Flummoxed match)?
Master Tamer Flummox and "Flummoxed" are the same (and possibly still broken and not giving credit to Family Familiar, though the US players haven't seen him since the second week of xpac or so to know for sure?)

Varenne and "Chopped" are the same.

Aulier (who appears in Su'esh's area) and Varenne (appears in the twilight vineyard) have both appeared multiple times on US servers. I believe you still must have a certain amount of rep with Nightfallen and/or a certain amount of "Nightfallen But Not Forgotten"/"Good Suramaritarian" complete to see them.

Ajababee
Top Rater
Pet Score:9297
Realm:Hyjal-eu

Post by Ajababee » November 14th, 2016, 7:26 am

Family familiar completed too (Nov 7th) without Flummox (never seen him...)

Wootzy
Top Rater
Pet Score:5165
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Wootzy » November 14th, 2016, 7:59 am

Well done mate, gratz!

I still have to do ALL of the magic and aqua battles. :?

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » November 27th, 2016, 6:15 am

That me completed - Xorvasc finally turned up to give me the last two wins needed.

It's a shame the other three have not turned up but I assume Blizzard knew they were likely to be an issue which is why we need 12 of 15.

Peterc