WYRMY TUNKINS 'HOW TO': AVAIL. FOR SHORT TIME ONLY!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
Re: WYRMY TUNKINS 'HOW TO': AVAIL. FOR SHORT TIME ONLY!!

Post by Graven » November 24th, 2016, 7:06 am

Thanks for the information. I haven't been logging on much lately, and because of this my highest character was 102 with 44 archaeology. Started levelling her yesterday after reading this - apparently the quest is 105 (not available at 104 at least). Got panicked today because people are speculating in the other thread that archi skill may affect drop rate, but I think it will be faster to get one more level with this character and try with her, rather than levelling my main who is still only 101.

Will let you know how it goes!

Sarajiel
Pet Score:5538
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu

Post by Sarajiel » November 24th, 2016, 7:47 am

Graven wrote:[...]Started levelling her yesterday after reading this - apparently the quest is 105 (not available at 104 at least). Got panicked today because people are speculating in the other thread that archi skill may affect drop rate, [...]
The archeology quests from Dalaran (Legion) require level 110 and are available from skill 1.

At the moment I'm doing it on my 3rd character that learned archeology just yesterday and the droprate of the quest item seems lower than on the other characters (skill 800 and skill 250-350). On the bright side you level quite fast as long as you keep solving projects along the way.
Sarajiel's dose of nerd culture...

www.piratez.cc

The next novel will be out Soon™

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » November 24th, 2016, 8:01 am

Yeah I just found this out. Got 105 and headed back to Dalaran but the "!" is still grey. Went to check wowhead and it says 110. Guess I was looking at the wrong page when I got the 105 idea. :(