Pet Tamer Daily Quests Not Resetting

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Xoria
Pet Score:7843
Realm:Rexxar-us
Pet Tamer Daily Quests Not Resetting

Post by Xoria » November 15th, 2016, 7:13 am

After being an avid pet collector from vanilla WoW through Cataclysm, I took a break from the game until the start of Legion. I'm loving the new pet battle system! However, I am finding that the daily quests for pre-Legion pet tamer battles do not reset after they are completed the first time. There are several posts running about this over on the official bug report forum, but I wanted to come over here to see if any of you were also experiencing this problem? Most of the affected people I've found either have new accounts or reactivated accounts after a long absence from the game.

Any others suffering the frustration of not being able to do repeat Darkmoon Faire pet dailies, Celestial Tournaments, etc?

Edmuir
Pet Score:4542
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Re: Pet Tamer Daily Quests Not Resetting

Post by Edmuir » November 17th, 2016, 9:36 am

First post, greetings to the board.

I experienced this same issue, submitted a ticket and received a nice "known issue, we're working on it". With the last server reboot (this past Tuesday), it seems to have resolved itself. If that's not the case for you, I'd submit a ticket and see what a GM can do for you.

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Re: Pet Tamer Daily Quests Not Resetting

Post by Uduwudu » November 17th, 2016, 5:44 pm

Hi,

Haven't had the chance, but for some time, for whatever reason, Blizzard has been resetting the Pet Battle stuff at 8AM on the Pacific Coast Time Standard.

Seems to me, that yesterday and today, when I got there early it had already been reset, and I'm hoping it all went back to the older days, of everything resetting at 3AM Pacific Coast Time Standard ... which made it easier, you got up and went after it for us here on the West Coast.

Other than that, have not had any issues, although there are a couple of idiocies and updates that are probably an issue with the Battle Net thing. The information of what is "account", and "character" is not passing around correctly, and that's OK with me. There is no harm, no foul there, because there is not a whole lot you can take advantage of, but it suggests that "they are working on it", means that they are in the bathroom swearing at us noticing dumb things in the code, and they aren't big enough to admit it! 8-) :lol: :mrgreen: :P