Share pet collecting news and advice.
Theaxx
MVP
Pet Score:13709
BattleTag®:Ryan#19831
Realm:Dalaran-us
Diablo Trilogy Complete edition?

Post by Theaxx » November 3rd, 2016, 3:49 pm

I'm looking to acquire the fetish shaman battle pet. After seeing what they did with Starcraft adding the trilogy option that included old pets it makes me wonder if Blizzard will do the same thing for Diablo.

I figured I'd ask here to see if anybody had heard anything or what you all think on this topic.

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Re: Diablo Trilogy Complete edition?

Post by Gilneas » November 3rd, 2016, 7:57 pm

Maybe, maybe not. SC2 was always touted as being a trilogy (well, from not too long after the initial announcement... long enough to not make much of a difference at this point). They've not really been as definitive with D3. We actually haven't even officially heard of a 2nd expansion, though that will likely be tomorrow. Always the possibility that it won't be the conclusion either. But they could do the 3-pack anyway. Hard to say what they'll do.

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » November 3rd, 2016, 8:00 pm

Well, no news yet, but there's a big Diablo-related announcement slated for BlizzCon... so maybe it could be another expansion, and end up bringing a "complete edition". We'll have to wait and see! :mrgreen:
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » November 3rd, 2016, 10:06 pm

Vakeetah wrote:Well, no news yet, but there's a big Diablo-related announcement slated for BlizzCon... so maybe it could be another expansion, and end up bringing a "complete edition". We'll have to wait and see! :mrgreen:
Well, we're speculating that there is. Not for sure yet.

Though there was an image that got posted to their site and quickly taken down of a necromancer and a female necromancer. Strongly indicating a D3 expansion featuring them as the new class (or one of the new classes). We'll find out for sure in.... 15 hours.

Theaxx
MVP
Pet Score:13709
BattleTag®:Ryan#19831
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Theaxx » November 4th, 2016, 7:42 am

Thanks all! Seems like your ideas were similar to mine. I'm glad I asked here for sure. I guess I'll just hang tight and keep the old fingers crossed.

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » November 4th, 2016, 11:06 am

I hope so on all accounts! I love D3, but the season system has gotten a lil old to me. New class? Heck yes! Finally owning a fetish shaman? Even better!!! XD Fingers crossed!

Slatexer
Realm:Tichondrius-eu

Post by Slatexer » January 8th, 2021, 9:03 am

Theaxx wrote:
November 3rd, 2016, 3:49 pm
I'm looking to acquire the fetish shaman battle pet. After seeing what they did with Starcraft adding the trilogy option that included old pets it makes me wonder if Blizzard will do the same thing for Diablo.

I figured I'd ask here to see if anybody had heard anything or what you all think on this topic.
I also found some information on this online, it was like an anouncment, and then haven't found any thing

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » January 8th, 2021, 1:37 pm

Note that the original thread is 5 years old. Please create a new thread if you'd like to continue this discussion/topic, thanks!

Now locking for good measure.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com