Treads of Fate/Felsoul Seer bug? Pet leveling bug?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us
Treads of Fate/Felsoul Seer bug? Pet leveling bug?

Post by Kagalii » November 1st, 2016, 5:58 pm

Hi guys! So I'm doing world quests in Suramar on an alt, notice that the WQ called Treads of Fate is available. It is to battle Felsoul Seer in Felsoul Hold crater. I make a leveling team per wowhead comments, battle him and win but notice the quest is still there on my map and I never got credit for it. My leveling pet received about 12k xp. The quest isn't even showing up on my tracking. So I run out of his little zone and run back in, but it still doesn't show up. But he still has the dialogue to battle him again. So I do, and my pet again receives 12k xp, meaning I got 25 levels in just 2 minutes.
It appears that the quest is bugged and I can keep leveling pets using this guy. However, I don't want to jump on this if it is considered an exploit. What do you think?

NeverFinal
Pet Score:11088
BattleTag®:NeverFinal#1703
Realm:Bladefist-us

Re: Treads of Fate/Felsoul Seer bug? Pet leveling bug?

Post by NeverFinal » November 1st, 2016, 7:38 pm

There is a glitch right now with all WQ where the "area quest" will not start when you get there and you have to leave and come back to get it to work. Its why so many people are having trouble getting credit on some of the "kill" quests. So yes using this is an exploit technically.