Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
About the new Falcosaurus pets

Post by Hobbitpolitics » October 26th, 2016, 7:35 pm

I just wanted to say that this is what pet battling/collecting has been missing, this is one of the best "lures" they could've made to get people into pet battling and even though I'm already a massive pet enthusiast, this kind of thing gives me hope for the future of pet battles. I expect to see lots of new pet battlers with this, especially with Bonus week coming up.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: About the new Falcosaurus pets

Post by Angelcat2887 » October 26th, 2016, 8:47 pm

i managed to grab to of these today, and managed to get about 10 guild members doing the same, most dont really care about pets but when told about the quest chain and maybe mount at the end, we have turned it into a guild race to see who can get the mount first. should be fun and nice to see non pet people really exited about them. :mrgreen:

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Re: About the new Falcosaurus pets

Post by Lolfixheal » October 27th, 2016, 8:25 am

Its pretty cool idea and I hope its required for getting the mounts. Would make sense from a storytelling perspective. Perhaps some of the steps are a bit excessive, also considering you're doing x4. I'm not much for the quest-gating, they can take that and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. If there wasn't gating, in practice you could use the 25 stone on the next falcosaur and go through them like that.

Sadly its WQs you probably only do once for the pet and thats it.