Suramar World quests not coming up?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Suramar World quests not coming up?

Post by Hobbitpolitics » October 14th, 2016, 8:59 am

Hey, I've posted on this subject on here before about how I kept getting the same pet battle world quests over and over again, I don't think I'm gonna complete the Family familiar until maybe late next year if im lucky seeing as how this is a never changing rotation. But my main problem now is that I have not recieved a single Pet battle world quest in Suramar, like ever. I recieve normal suramar world quests on my map but never pet battle ones. What can I do? Is there any more requirement I need to complete? Help pls, getting tired of this.

P.S. Im on Silvermoon EU if anybody is having the same problem

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Re: Suramar World quests not coming up?

Post by Killerkarl » October 14th, 2016, 9:44 am

I have been running the pet WQs every day since I was able, which is just a couple of days after the expansion launched. I have seen a quest in Suramar twice in that time. One of those was Flummox and he doesn't help with the achievements since he is/was bugged.

Prettyheals
Pet Score:5799
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Prettyheals » October 14th, 2016, 11:21 am

I was under the assumption that you have to unlock the areas of Suramar one by one to unlock the pet battle dailies there. I have battled Varenne, Aulier (x3), and Flummox. My suggestion would be to focus on completing the story line in Suramar, and the achievement "Good Suramaritan". Oddly, when these have shown up for me, they haven't always appeared at the daily reset. I have seen them pop up later in the day. This also could support the need to unlock areas to make them available to you. I may have completed part of the quest line that day, and the quest popped up for me after that.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928

Post by Quintessence » October 14th, 2016, 11:22 am

How far are you into the Nightfallen storyline, [profile]Hobbitpolitics[/profile]? The majority of Pet Battle WQs that spawn in Suramar are gated behind reputation/quest chains.

I don't know the exact requirements, but the WQs seem to be tied to the quest area. Once you've completed the quest chain for the area the Pet Battle WQ spawns in, you should start seeing them.

I've heard some mentioning that they saw the WQs pop up after hitting 8k into honored with Nightfallen. But again, I don't think it's tied purely to reputation, and you may need to have "unlocked" certain areas by completing the quest chains for that area.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hobbitpolitics » October 14th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Thanks for the responses, it's kind of weird that there isn't any info on the exact requirements anywhere (I googled everything possible) but I haven't done all of the "side"-quests in Suramar, that might be the key for unlocking the quests, though im very far into the main storyline and already at 8k reputation. Again thanks, i'll try some extra efforts to prove that this wasn't just bad luck for me.

Ajababee
Top Rater
Pet Score:9297
Realm:Hyjal-eu

Post by Ajababee » October 14th, 2016, 1:26 pm

I have the same issue/problem (?). I'm exalted (not mentionning honored...), all storylines completed since 2 weeks and stii waiting for Flummax (and Strongfruit). The WQq nevers show up for me.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928

Post by Quintessence » October 14th, 2016, 1:46 pm

Ajababee wrote:I have the same issue/problem (?). I'm exalted (not mentionning honored...), all storylines completed since 2 weeks and stii waiting for Flummax (and Strongfruit). The WQq nevers show up for me.
As far as I know, Flummox has only popped up once so far. We're all waiting for him to show up in Suramar again.

Durian Strongfruit is not tied to Suramar rep/quests and his appearance is just random. We just have to wait :oops:
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » October 14th, 2016, 3:27 pm

Like Quint, I've only seen Flummox once, and unless they've silently fixed it, he'll count for your Battle on the Broken Isles achievement but not any of the Family Familiar ones. :(

Prettyheals
Pet Score:5799

Post by Prettyheals » October 18th, 2016, 2:07 pm

I have finished the Good Suramaritan achievement, and unlocked all the quest areas in Suramar. I am still seeing the Suramar pet tamers pop up after reset (as in several hours later, some popping up in the evening even). I am not sure why this is happening.

I just wanted to put the info out there, in case people were completing quests at a certain time of day, and not logging back in after that. You may be missing them when they do pop up. When you do get a Suramar trainer, they will pop up as a 4th pet WQ, and not as one of the 3 pet WQs that appear at server reset.