Dream Whelpling now available

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: Dream Whelpling now available

Post by Angelcat2887 » October 9th, 2016, 3:52 pm

Hey guys, Just got a nice 7/7 clear with the guild so any horde on EU that will want the little guy drop me a message, ill put a group up as well when im free so keep and eye out.

Gorlab
Pet Score:4928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Gorlab » October 9th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Thanks for the invite blue_frog, much appreciated!

Blue_frog
Pet Score:4970
BattleTag®:Kalyn#1830
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Blue_frog » October 13th, 2016, 12:25 am

Just got my 7/7 N emerald nightmare clear. Friend and message me and we'll figure something out to get your pet. US / Brazilian/ oceanic server (Alliance only)

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » October 13th, 2016, 11:54 am

well managed to do a full 7/7 clear in one night, so over the weekend will be posting a group up again for Horde EU. feel free to message me if you cant see one up and im sure we can find a time to get it.

also has anyone done LFR 7/7 yet? dose the pet spawn there too?

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 13th, 2016, 12:09 pm

Does anyone horde offer this on Mondays, in case we don't make it again? Our group goes Sat & Sun, I def don't want to mess them up somehow, but we are still 2 away.

I am not quite comfortable with allowing my id to be public but I can friend someone if they are ok with me. :?

Thanks (Pan(etc 8-) ))

Samiha
Top Rater
Pet Score:13243
Realm:Ambossar-eu

Post by Samiha » October 13th, 2016, 2:11 pm

Angelcat2887 wrote: also has anyone done LFR 7/7 yet? dose the pet spawn there too?
Xavius isn't available yet in LFR - we have to wait till the 25th of october :( . I really hope the pet will spawn there too.

Blue_frog

Post by Blue_frog » October 13th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Samiha wrote:
Angelcat2887 wrote: also has anyone done LFR 7/7 yet? dose the pet spawn there too?
Xavius isn't available yet in LFR - we have to wait till the 25th of october :( . I really hope the pet will spawn there too.
Don't get me wrong, I want everyone to have this pet that wants it that at least has a level 25 pet battle team and is 110. I want everyone to access it too. I want ppl to be able to get all the breeds and rarity they want. It's the entire reason I post my lockout

But I semi don't like the idea of lfr spawns because i think it will feel like minfernal murder ball. I'm not opposed but 5 spawn / 20 man random raid group... he who has the fastest loading screen and play class with speed boost wins... And there are just so many <censored> ways this can just feel bad. They definitely would need to increase the spawns or rate for me to be more on board but unless they do this I don't think it will feel like "access to the pet" at all.

Solana
Top Rater

Post by Solana » October 14th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Petzy wrote:Does anyone horde offer this on Mondays, in case we don't make it again? Our group goes Sat & Sun, I def don't want to mess them up somehow, but we are still 2 away.

I am not quite comfortable with allowing my id to be public but I can friend someone if they are ok with me. :?

Thanks (Pan(etc 8-) ))
I have a Horde lockout on U.S./Brazilian/Mexican servers available every week from Tuesday evening until the following Monday evening. You can add my BattleTag (Kelly#12973) and whisper me in the event you guys aren't able to clear 7/7 before the reset.

Swarlie
Pet Score:5992
Realm:Undermine-us

Post by Swarlie » October 14th, 2016, 8:41 pm

i have a horde 7/7 clear that i can invite help some folks get there dream whelping. Message swarlie#1850. I will be back on monday for anyone that might need it.

Noel
Pet Score:13092
Realm:Kel'Thuzad-us

Post by Noel » October 15th, 2016, 12:02 am

Thanks to Blue_frog got mine tonight! Love this community!

Sharpcheddar
Pet Score:3194
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Sharpcheddar » October 16th, 2016, 1:33 pm

Blue_frog wrote:Just got my 7/7 N emerald nightmare clear. Friend and message me and we'll figure something out to get your pet. US / Brazilian/ oceanic server (Alliance only)
I'm not quite sure how to friend message you, I rarely post on the boards. Would I be able to get an invite for the pet? Katalaana-Eonar US

Blue_frog

Post by Blue_frog » October 16th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Sharpcheddar wrote:
Blue_frog wrote:Just got my 7/7 N emerald nightmare clear. Friend and message me and we'll figure something out to get your pet. US / Brazilian/ oceanic server (Alliance only)
I'm not quite sure how to friend message you, I rarely post on the boards. Would I be able to get an invite for the pet? Katalaana-Eonar US
To friend me in game, please use my btag "kalyn#1830" . Then all I'm looking for is an in game message of "hello" or something of that nature. Usually, I have a note by new friends as "dream whelping."

My raid night is Tues and we have 7/7 heroic and normal on farm.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 17th, 2016, 12:14 am

:mrgreen:

Yay! TYVM to Kelly & Kalyn, I not only got a whelpling, I got all 3 breeds in blue & several guildies got all they wanted also.

We all appreciated it very much.

I did have some odd things while getting the blues, I released extras to make room & the ones that left were not the ones it should have been, just in case anyone else sees that. I do not know if that was a blizzard glitch, an add-on glitch or if I just missed somehow... :?

Huntermyth
Top Rater
Pet Score:10368
Realm:Emeriss-eu

Post by Huntermyth » October 17th, 2016, 1:55 am

if anyone is interested i have a 7/7 normal lockout that i can share on Horde/eu.

add my btag Huntermyth#2830 and i will be around after 6 pm server time.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 18th, 2016, 12:01 pm

Apparently the Dream Whelpling also spawns in the last wing of LFR. It's a free-for-all, but you can stay in the raid after everyone's left and wait for respawns.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Blue_frog

Post by Blue_frog » October 18th, 2016, 4:58 pm

Quintessence wrote:Apparently the Dream Whelpling also spawns in the last wing of LFR. It's a free-for-all, but you can stay in the raid after everyone's left and wait for respawns.
I think the respawn rate is faster than normal too. At least it seemed faster than 5 mins. I'm very happy if it's along the 30 sec line so it's not pet battle murder ball.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » October 18th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Quintessence wrote:Apparently the Dream Whelpling also spawns in the last wing of LFR. It's a free-for-all, but you can stay in the raid after everyone's left and wait for respawns.
I was just coming here to post that. I still don't have a rare, but I do have all three breeds now, so yay!

They do indeed spawn after LFR, and Xavius is WAY easier on that difficulty, so I'd say everyone has a good chance at the pet now... <3
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu

Post by Lolfixheal » October 19th, 2016, 4:09 pm

Yeah the respawn isn't that bad, I'd say 5min or so. With 3 breeds available only, finding a rare PP shouldn't take weeks, but else you can simply stone it. Dragonkin isn't particularly the pet family with most wild pets, so there should be some stones in the bank :P

The whole area is a nice touch and very tranquil, but at the same time abit trolly by Blizzard. For years players have wanted to go to the Emerald Dream or as a raid or expansion. Blizzard stated prior Legion launch that we would be able to enter the Emerald Dream. That the place is a little secluded green area though, but they didn't lie :lol:

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » October 21st, 2016, 5:22 am

Thanks again Blue Frog, for the invite and the pets!
Mingyao on Madoran