Bredda with aquatics

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
Bredda with aquatics

Post by Klaital » October 11th, 2016, 10:53 pm

Hey anyone got any good aquatic teams for Bredda? I had lot of trouble with that one, having to go through multiple team comps to find one that worked, but also interested to hearing what teams others used for it. The team that finally worked for me was Mongoose (Gnaw, Survival, Dive), Tundra Penguin(Peck, Ice Slick, Ice Lance), and Tiny Blue Carp(Psychic Blast, Healing Tide, Mana Surge). Not sure of the breeds but you can check my collection as I only have one of each.

Start with Mongoose, Dive to avoid rot, then spam Gnaw until spirit guide dies, use survival on its undead round, then gnaw against the porcupine until mongoose dies, bring in the penquin, keep ice slick debuff up and spam ice lance rest of the time until the porcupine dies, then continue to do that against the bird until the penguin dies, then bring in the carp and use mana surge to finish off the bird.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Bredda with aquatics

Post by Peanutty » October 12th, 2016, 1:23 am

Unfortunately the strats I've tried still have a heavy dose of RNG built in, so yeah, got through it, but it was painful the entire way.

One strat that worked for someone else (but I couldn't replicate) was P/P Kelp Scuttler 1,2,2, Magical Crawdad 1,2,2 and H/B Mud Jumper 2,2,1. Scuttler took out first pet, Crawdad the second, and then somehow the Mud Jumper did enough damage to take out the flyer in 5 rounds. But like I said I couldn't replicate this so I don't know how they managed the win.

The one I did was Snarly 1,1,2, Magical Crawdad 2,1,2, and S/S Slithershock Elver 1,1,1. Snarly wasn't an improvement over the Kelp Scuttler above. The RNG came into play as the second pet missed on the big hit that would've killed the Crawdad. After that the Crawdad's self healing was enough to help it last long enough to get the flyer down to half health, at which point my Elver was faster than the flyer and able to dodge and dive its way to a win.

I did try a Tundra Penguin against the second pet, but due to RNG, even with the -20% accuracy debuff that damn porcupette still managed to nail every single one of its big hits on me.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » October 13th, 2016, 6:17 am

Unfortunately I haven't done her in a long time so I don't remember what the strat was for her that I used. The team I used:

A frog with 289 speed: flurry, healing wave, swarm of flies
A P/S mongoose pup with bite, survival, dive
A young mutant warturtle with Jab, Smoke Bomb, and Pump
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Sepsis
Pet Score:4668
BattleTag®:Kaivic#1622
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Sepsis » October 13th, 2016, 11:31 pm

It's been a while since I did this, but from what I remember I used an S/S Elver to down the first pet, died right after.

Then 2 penguins; one with Slippery Ice+Ice Lance vs. the porcupine, and the other with Belly Slide vs. the bird. Not ideal but I haven't gotten around to leveling my Tiny Blue Carp and I just wanted to get it over with so I put up with the RNG till I won.