Where to park alts

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Drake1701
Pet Score:3005
Realm:Stormrage-us
Where to park alts

Post by Drake1701 » October 10th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, the search function didn't turn up anything.

Sometime during WoD (I believe) I used RaF to teleport four of my 20-40ish alts to the four Pandaren spirit tamers to do be able to easily do those fights without flight times, to get gradual character xp, level pets, and get all four pets. I currently have them all, and the extras don't seem to be selling well, for the current value of gold.

I wondered if anyone has suggestions/preferences for doing something similar, maybe with Draenor tamers instead. I've started using one of my 100s at Ashlei because the MPD lets me carry two levelers, and eventually get the weekly quest done, but I'm thinking it might be worth the effort to move these lowbies or put some more out somewhere I can get Charms.

Thanks!

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Re: Where to park alts

Post by Vakeetah » October 10th, 2016, 2:48 pm

If it's just for a daily routine (for charms, character and pet XP) then definitely park near any of the other Draenor tamers. Plus a LV3 Garrison menagerie of course. Also, if your characters have flight unlocked, you can even set your Hearthstone near a tamer to swiftly move from/to Garrison, to check for Erris or Kura as well; and if they're above 100 you still have your Dalaran Hearthstone to resume your Legion activities.

If you intend to do some long wild training sessions, the usual spots in Pandaria and Draenor still apply.
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » October 10th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Yeah, my Horde druid with flight, mole machine to Gorgrond, mage tower to SMV/Talador/Spires + lvl 3 Vivienne zooms around Draenor and gets them done in like 15 mins. Also makes it so I actually get some use from garrison stuff although I just finished leveling all my pets yesterday.

Drake1701
Pet Score:3005
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drake1701 » October 10th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Yeah Draenor flying and Tannan Jungle was added while I was away so I haven't started that grind yet. I like the goal though, give me something to work on if I ever run out of Legion stuff to do. ;)