Credit for Master Tamer Flummox

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Grantus
Pet Score:3234
Realm:Shadowsong-eu
Credit for Master Tamer Flummox

Post by Grantus » September 12th, 2016, 8:36 am

Did anyone here got the credit for various Family Familiar achievements for master Tamer Flummox? I have beaten him on three chars with all mechanicals, all beasts and all undeads and didn't get the credit for either one...

Savior82
MVP
Pet Score:10031
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Credit for Master Tamer Flummox

Post by Savior82 » September 12th, 2016, 10:10 am

Appears to be broken for the time being. Didn't get credit for mechanicals myself.
Ruiru @ Draenor-EU

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Killerkarl » September 12th, 2016, 2:25 pm

Nobody is getting credit for one family achievements on him. I doubt that we will get credit for the fights retroactively once a fix is applied but I am keeping a record of which pet families I beat him with so I don't repeat any, just in case.

Anduin
Pet Score:4745
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Anduin » September 12th, 2016, 5:59 pm

I made a ticket, no response yet, I'll keep you posted, but I'm glad others have experienced the same problem.

Killerkarl
Pet Score:13815
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Killerkarl » September 12th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Anduin wrote:I made a ticket, no response yet, I'll keep you posted, but I'm glad others have experienced the same problem.
I did a ticket and just got this generic response:

BlizzardCS
Greetings!

We apologize for being unable to discuss this achievement issue with you. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can.

For ANY achievement related problems, WoWHead (http://www.wowhead.com/) is the best place to start. It’s a huge database of information with a thriving community that regularly updates quests, achievements, items, NPCs, or anything WoW related you can think of with many helpful comments and guides available

Please understand that Game Masters are unable to directly assist with game bugs or mechanics-related issues, and are not able to grant any achievement related credit. If you believe you have encountered a bug with this achievement, please follow the steps below.

To report a bug in-game:

- Click Help to open the Customer Support window.

- Click Submit Bug.

- Enter the details of the bug, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.

- Click Submit.

Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Known Issues Forum: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747325187​​​​​​

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » September 13th, 2016, 12:49 am

Considering the annoyance of this tamer, I wonder if his appearance on the list wasn't a bug, and he has never been intended to take a part…

(not like I didn't like the challenges)

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » September 13th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Killerkarl wrote:
Anduin wrote:I made a ticket, no response yet, I'll keep you posted, but I'm glad others have experienced the same problem.
I did a ticket and just got this generic response:​​​​​​
Submit Bug is always the best route to go for something like this (GMs don't get it). And yes I've already submitted it as a bug as well.