Location maps

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us
Location maps

Post by Ranok » September 2nd, 2016, 11:37 pm

If you're wanting a new pet from Broken Isles and check out where to find it here, not much help. All the ones I've looked into are using maps from Wowhead and they're currently useless. They tell you that pet is only available as a Secondary even though it's never a Secondary.

Go to Wowhead itself to look up the pet. There they have accurate maps and helpful comments.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Location maps

Post by Quintessence » September 3rd, 2016, 12:33 am

The new Legion wild pet maps here on WarcraftPets have been updated with information from Wowhead. We import data from their maps, so sometimes it can take a while for things to get updated.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » September 3rd, 2016, 1:14 am

Quintessence wrote:The new Legion wild pet maps here on WarcraftPets have been updated with information from Wowhead. We import data from their maps, so sometimes it can take a while for things to get updated.
Just sayin' Quint, since I love what you've done with this invaluable site, wasn't complaining about anything, just pointing out that couldn't believe some of the maps.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 3rd, 2016, 6:18 am

No worries! Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the WarcraftPets maps are updated for the Legion wild pets.

We'll continue to update them with more spawn locations as the expansion moves forward. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com