Fluxfire Feline

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Golconda
Top Rater
Pet Score:4144
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Fluxfire Feline

Post by Golconda » August 21st, 2016, 10:32 am

Hey all, I am reaching out in hope that someone may have some knowledge I am missing. I have been desperately trying to get a Fluxfire feline (mechanical kitties are too cute). So, I have made about 7 or so gnomes on different servers (I generally only play horde) and tried looking around New Tinkertown but it is always just irradiated roaches. I have logged in and out over several days in the hope that it might spawn.

Does it still exist? Has new CRZ changes made it impossible to do this? Anybody with ideas, suggestion, etc would be great!

Auryan
Pet Score:7912
Realm:Dalaran-us

Re: Fluxfire Feline

Post by Auryan » August 21st, 2016, 12:37 pm

As I recall, I found mine outside in the New Tinkertown area. Conversely, you could try killing the roaches and waiting for respawns.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » August 21st, 2016, 1:46 pm

I doubt there have been any recent removals. I know the pre-patch is a bit buggy all round, but if the pet was actually removed, we'd have heard about it.

I remember it taking me a while to get mine. I think I went to a low-pop RP realm without CRZ at the time, and killed all pets and critters around the toxic area to get the Fluxfire to spawn.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » August 21st, 2016, 2:20 pm

i got mine on my horde toon, just went and flew over the town and would find a few in the woods just a bit out of the way, i did kill a few roaches to pass the time, but would see about 2 kitties up each fly over.

good luck

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » August 23rd, 2016, 2:09 pm

OK, I put in an hour on two servers, killing the roaches and all that, and no sign of a Fluxfire Feline.

And there's
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748635607

I still doubt they were intended to be removed, but there's a lot of weirdness and bugginess around on the servers at the moment, and I do have to wonder now whether something is preventing them from spawning.