Monstrous Spineclaw

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Salus
Pet Score:8751
Realm:Hyjal-us
Monstrous Spineclaw

Post by Salus » August 19th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Has anyone tried farming this post 7.0? Is it any easier than before? Can 5 people get it at once now, or still only 1?

Rhett
Pet Score:4243
Realm:Mazrigos-eu

Re: Monstrous Spineclaw

Post by Rhett » August 20th, 2016, 1:58 am

I just farmed him up about 2 days ago. Easier in terms of kills.. meh felt the same. I can't answer the question about how many can loot.. I can say it's just as much a pain as before and I don't know if having a group of people farming would make it anymore easy/hard as he randomly spawns in the place of an ancient spineclaw.
I was told though, just after pre-patch launched, but someone also camping that I was not grouped with that it did work with 5 people. I haven't seen this person since so I can't confirm.

Sorry can't provide anymore info from that.

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » August 20th, 2016, 6:26 am

I don't know if this helps, but the other day I came across someone attacking a Zandilari Warbringer and I joined in. We were both able to loot it and I got one of those Warbringer mounts.

Salus
Pet Score:8751
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Salus » August 20th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Dolz wrote:I don't know if this helps, but the other day I came across someone attacking a Zandilari Warbringer and I joined in. We were both able to loot it and I got one of those Warbringer mounts.
This is why I asked the question. But I also know that the spineclaw seemed to be a special case in the past. Most Timeless Isle loot could be traded within a group, but the spineclaw could not.