Pet wish list & Legion pets you'll collect 1st (spoilers)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us
Pet wish list & Legion pets you'll collect 1st (spoilers)

Post by Neuropathy » August 4th, 2016, 4:55 pm

With Legion launching soon & some of us knowing exactly which pets will be coming our way, are there still any pets that you'd like to see added to the game? :geek:

Even though we have a LOT of cats, I still want a Springpaw Cub! :D
I also would love a Lei Shi, once again, we have a lot of elemental pets, but I would love one with her coloring. Maybe if we get Raiding with Leashes: Pandaria?

Which pets are you looking forward to in Legion?

I know for sure I'll be getting a Gleamhoof Fawn asap, that was my first wild beta pet. And I'll be working on High Mountain rep 1st above the others for that moose! Never really thought of myself as a big deer/moose fan, but those are top of my list! :lol:

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Pet wish list & Legion pets you'll collect 1st (spoilers

Post by Peanutty » August 4th, 2016, 6:53 pm

Neuropathy wrote:With Legion launching soon & some of us knowing exactly which pets will be coming our way, are there still any pets that you'd like to see added to the game? :geek:
Boneeestoooorm... hoping to see a Lil Marrowgar with whatever Raiding with Leashes (IV? V?) ICC would fall under. :) Wouldn't mind seeing more tamer-only pets become available too, whether it's Pixiebell or recolored pets like Trixxy's Blizzy.
Neuropathy wrote:Which pets are you looking forward to in Legion?
I don't really have a pet I'm just dying to get first. Probably going to prioritize some of the wild pets with lower spawn chance just to get them out of the way, while others aren't looking for them, and then camp the Mad Merchant so I can make myself very, very poor.

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » August 4th, 2016, 7:13 pm

@Peanutty, wait...there are some wild ones with lower spawn rates? :o I'm thinking Stormstruck Beaver? Or is there something else?

Actually, my 1st goal after Broken Shore is to get to Dalaran and get my mutant ninja turtles before people start paying off the guards. THEN I'll go get my gleamhoof. ;)

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » August 4th, 2016, 8:10 pm

From [url=http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com/2016/07/rarer-legion-wild-pets.html]Quintessence's blog[/url] :) - Fledgling Kingfeather and Stormstruck Beaver (Stormheim) will have lower spawn rates, and the Dust Bunny of Dalaran might be a bit of an issue with respawn time + CRZ.

With WoD I targeted the Shadow Sporebat early on and had no competition in getting it, they were all over the place. A week later, there were people camping and begging to realm hop to one.

Neuropathy
Top Rater

Post by Neuropathy » August 4th, 2016, 8:35 pm

@Peanutty, Ahhh gotcha! Once Kingfeathers were put in the beta, I had no trouble getting one. And then they were gone again. Unless they're on a multi-day cycle of there, not there lol. Stormstruck beaver, I thought I'd figured out how to spawn it and maybe I did, but when I tried to replicate my results I gave up after being there a LONG time. I am going to alt camp for the Stormstruck. I may do that with the birds too. Can't wait! :D

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » August 4th, 2016, 10:13 pm

There are a lot of rats in the game, but the one critter I wish they would make a capturable pet is the Tol Barad prison rat. Yep that would be great a rat in a little orange jumpsuit. They could even add an achievement like the "Crazy Cat Lady/Man", called "You Dirty Rat" which gives the title "the Rat". Yeah, I've given this waaay too much thought.

Valianya
Pet Score:2663
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Valianya » August 10th, 2016, 12:14 am

Why orange? Give the dirty rat a black and white stripped prison uniform, complete with flat-topped cap, like something out of the early-mid 1900s.

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12512
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » August 10th, 2016, 8:00 pm

The flat hat is referred to as a Pork Pie because it resembles the said food like item on a plate. Mind you it is referring to a specific British style of pork pie that is usually eaten cold, mind you. :mrgreen:

That or dressed as a French Mime with the black and white stipped shirt, beret, black slacks and white face :roll:
Historical trivia, that outfit was originally from a Parisian Street Gang circa 1900, sans white face makeup.

Foresttnymph
Pet Score:13104
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Foresttnymph » August 11th, 2016, 7:30 am

I farmed pet charms by doing the tanaan pet battles and the five around draenor now I got over 7000 pet charms saved to get the new pets when legion comes out which will be pretty good and alrdy got the felbat mini pet actually three but ill try to get the ones around the environments in legion as I go along questing and such