New Felbat Pup doesnt fly >.<

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us
New Felbat Pup doesnt fly >.<

Post by Logansfury » August 9th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Ive bought one Felbat Pup so far, its breed is S/B and im unsure if thats the only avail or not yet.

Its a wicked looking little pet, but I figured for sure it was a flyer. I made an edit of my Mages ground/flying mount/pet all in one macro with the new demonhunter in mind. The ground pet was obvious: Murkidan :D for flying pet I went for a fel look with the Felfire Hawk mount and the new bat only to find bat despawns when I leave the ground like any non flying pet.

Booooo blizzard >.<

For the time being my roleplay/asthetics macro for the paired pet and mount on Demon Hunter is gonna be Felfire Hawk and the Eye of the Legion. The fel-green floating eye looks cool and sinister but does anyone else have any suggestions for another flying fel style pet I might have missed?

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12806
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: New Felbat Pup doesnt fly >.<

Post by N0083rp00f » August 10th, 2016, 7:31 pm

That is too bad - another flying pet that doesn't actually fly.

Logansfury
Top Rater
Pet Score:4755
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Logansfury » August 10th, 2016, 7:47 pm

N0083rp00f wrote:That is too bad - another flying pet that doesn't actually fly.
Lets see if we can turn a bad thing around. If every pet enthusiast that read this thread made one short, courteous bug report inworld requesting a fix for this the wait probably wouldnt be very long :)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » August 11th, 2016, 12:52 am

It's obvious why. It hasn't gotten the Pathfinder achievement that would allow it to fly in the presence of sentient beings.

It has to explore both worlds, defeat most of the tamers with a new edition of AABA, recover 50 bags of pet supplies and get revered with local wildlife first.

May be difficult to get revered with paragons of mosquitoes, I'm afraid.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Vakeetah
Top Rater
Pet Score:9677
Realm:Dragonblight-eu

Post by Vakeetah » August 11th, 2016, 5:23 pm

From what I've seen, mature Fel Bats can fly. Also, they have arms. So my conclusion is that they don't fly with their wings, but with their arms - and that's why the Felbat Pup cannot fly!
- Thanks to Paladance for the sig!