Legion Beta - things we still call bugged...

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu
Legion Beta - things we still call bugged...

Post by Flohsakk » July 15th, 2016, 9:23 pm

• Level 1 Zoom (snail pet) is still spawning randomly in my pet journal. Even if I cage 2 of 3 before logging out for a while I usually find 3 when I come back.
  • Pets who have a level up are not healed to full.
  • Sternfathom's Pet Journal should be available once a week - I've completed the quest June 20th and checking it with a script returns completed since that day. Same thing when I really spawn the Shipwrecked Captive with the journal in Azsuna, never offered the quest again.
  • A Warbot I bought on Beta servers when I had no pets a few weeks ago doesn't do anything, only right click option in pet journal is "cancel", can't use it in a team, can't summon it... checked today... nothing. Bought one on another account today... works fine... hmm.
  • Nocturnal Strike missed Heliosus' egg form when weather was Darkness. (have to check again, when he is up next time) no bug, I always forget about elementals ignoring negative weather effects :roll:
  • Defeating Flummox with only beasts didn't count for "Best of the Beasts".
  • Xorvascs (Dealing with Satyrs) Fiendish Imp is called Kil'rek when I stand in front of him and Trixy infight.
  • You can't do the Feasels on DMF, the quests are "completed" so you never get a new one.
Last edited by Flohsakk on August 7th, 2016, 7:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Legion Beta - things we still call bugged...

Post by Quintessence » July 15th, 2016, 9:50 pm

I would definitely report these in the Beta Bug Forum:
  • Level 1 Zoom (snail pet) is still spawning randomly in my pet journal. Even if I cage 2 of 3 before logging out for a while I usually find 3 when I come back. And I think I had one Zoom higher than level 1 once and when I was online a day later there were 3 of them and all level 1 (will check that this night).
  • Sternfathom's Pet Journal should be available once a week - I've completed the quest June 20th and checking it with a script returns completed since that day. Same thing when I really spawn the Shipwrecked Captive with the journal in Azsuna, never offered the quest again.
  • Defeating Flummox with only beasts didn't count for "Best of the Beasts".
Pointing out the bugs and linking this thread to the [url=https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs]dev's[/url] and [url=https://twitter.com/Muffinus]Jeremy Feasel's[/url] Twitter couldn't hurt either.

Edit: Just acquired Zoom on Beta and logged out and then back in and still only had 1. Perhaps it's your character/account specifically that's bugged? I'll continue to check back each day to see if I get swarmed with Zooms.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Flohsakk

Post by Flohsakk » July 15th, 2016, 10:00 pm

Oh I did report them (multiple times) ingame, some of them I tweeted to muffinus/devs... I made these 2 topics to collect more stuff, because there are few of us discussing these things on twitter or in this forum. Okay I think I can't post on US forums with only a starter account so I don't check them often enough. If people are adding more stuff, maybe someone puts a list in the forum and then we need to get those devs there ;)

Neuropathy
Top Rater
Pet Score:6696
Realm:Ursin-us

Post by Neuropathy » July 16th, 2016, 12:46 am

I actually don't mind the Zoom spam. Unless they're going to set him as unique, I like the spam since the ach is account wide. I have a thing for dupe pets though. A triple Zoom team sounds fun to me! :lol:

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » July 16th, 2016, 12:54 am

Isn't Heliosus' egg elemental aswell? Because elementals can't be blinded by darkness.

By the way, how much speed does Zoom have? Because WH for some reasons shows a negative value :D

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 16th, 2016, 1:02 am

Zoom is multiplying in my Pet Journal now too. Eeep. :lol:
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Flohsakk

Post by Flohsakk » July 16th, 2016, 3:07 am

Paladance wrote:Isn't Heliosus' egg elemental aswell? Because elementals can't be blinded by darkness.
Yep, I always forget about this... thanks!

Speed of Zoom is 0, yes zero :)

Flohsakk

Post by Flohsakk » July 17th, 2016, 7:03 am

added:
Xorvascs (Dealing with Satyrs) Fiendish Imp is called Kil'rek when I stand in front of him and Trixy infight.