Remte's Radiant Raffle: A Majestic, Magical Faire! [CLOSED]

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Remte's Radiant Raffle: A Majestic, Magical Faire! [CLOSED]

Post by Paladance » July 2nd, 2016, 1:55 pm

Hello all!
I'm happy to tell you that it's a time of giveaway!
Sadly, I can give prizes only to EU players -- nevertheless, all of you are welcome to contribute! :)

Formal:

1. The raffle starts on Saturday, 2nd of July 2016, 21:00 CEST and lasts to Sunday, 7th of August 2016, 21:00 CEST.
2. An account has to be created prior to 3rd of June 2016 or have at least 10 posts and its owner has to be playing on EU servers to be included into the list. (EDIT: As of 9th of July 2016 any EU player can post in a separate official forums thread provided that they have a character created before June 2016.)
3. Let me know in the top of your post if you are eligible but don't want to get a prize.
4. 7th of August 2016, 21:30 CEST there are going to be 4 rolls performed ingame. Let me know if you want to witness them; the faction depends on the total amount of requests.
5. Each roll grants access to one set of prizes -- see the "What can you get?" section for more details.
6. No number on the list is changed after each roll; in the case of a duplicate, the roll is just repeated.
7. The results' order decides about a pickup choice -- first winner can take anything and another winners can choose among remaining sets respectively. You can type your priority in the entry to make things clear since the very rolls.
8. Be honest -- no multiple attempts. :)

What you need to do?

The subject of this raffle is the Darkmoon Faire event and its location, Darkmoon Island.
Just tell me something about it -- it's up to you what's it.
You can close your eyes for a while with a Darkmoon Faire music on your headphones. ;)

Below there are some examples, but just for inspiration -- you don't have to stick to them!
How often do you visit it? What can you remember from your first visit here? What do you like or not?
Are there some little details that none notices, or that are known by anyone, but very appealing to you?
Maybe have you been at the old Darkmoon Faire prior to Cataclysm, how it was felt like?
If you were Moonfang, would you forgive the raiders?
What's your personal tactic against the Darkmoon Rabbit?
Who could the Erynis be besides the lootbearers?
Are the races annoying you just like almost everyone else? How could they influence the life of the faire NPCs?
Have you ever had a dream that took the place at the Darkmoon Faire?

If you have never, even been at the Darkmoon Faire, don't worry and tell just that -- I won't bite.
Maybe is there a reason to avoid this place? [url=http://www.wowhead.com/news=252125/#darkmoon-faire-old-gods-updates]There are rumours…[/url]

What can you get?

There are four sets of prizes distributed between four rolls:
4. All Lhara's tradeable pets ([pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet] + [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] +[pet] Darkmoon Monke[/pet]y + [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] + [pet]Darkmoon Turtle[/pet] + [pet]Darkmoon Zeppelin[/pet])
3. [pet]Darkmoon Eye[/pet] + [pet]Syd the Squid[/pet]
2. [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] (breed to choose) + [pet]Sea Pony[/pet] + [pet]Ghostshell Crab[/pet]
1. [pet]Darkmoon Rabbit[/pet] (S/S)
I assume that everyone here has at least one pet at maximum level, so my goal is to give to you the 25s aswell (24s if you don't have a Rookie Pet Mob). Sorry if that isn't the case!

However, if you don't want to pick up any of the pets (because you have everything; no guildie to share goods with them etc.), you can choose a full Replica set for any class.
That offer, however, can't be granted to more than one player.
You need to be able to create an Alliance character on Burning Legion realm to get the replicas (No worries; the wardrobe should have already been implemented).

Good luck! I know we'll have a fun. :)
Last edited by Paladance on August 7th, 2016, 2:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Paladance

Re: Remte's Radiant Raffle: A Majestic, Magical Faire! [Euro

Post by Paladance » July 2nd, 2016, 1:58 pm

List of entries:
1. Gráinne
2. Kámu-Twisting Nether
Last edited by Paladance on July 13th, 2016, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » July 3rd, 2016, 10:57 am

Nice competition there Pala! Will have a think and pop up something shortly for fun ^^

Paladance

Post by Paladance » July 9th, 2016, 5:00 am

Due to the lack of contenders, I allow EU forums' visitors to post in a separate thread.

Sorry for any confusion that may be caused.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » July 12th, 2016, 12:54 pm

After the PvP burnout, I've sworn off pets until Legion, but I have to stick my head up for this.

When the race for the Mini-Zep was introduced, I went, and got very frustrated, and didn't go back to the Faire at all for a couple of months. Then I went back, buckled down and got it. But it left a bad taste, which put me off the Faire, so I haven't been back much since.

Only after the Faire closed at the weekend did I realise that there were other new achievements introduced at the same time as the Mini-Zep, so I guess I'll be back next month to get them. How did I miss that? :)

Paladance

Post by Paladance » July 13th, 2016, 9:58 am

Gráinne wrote:Only after the Faire closed at the weekend did I realise that there were other new achievements introduced at the same time as the Mini-Zep, so I guess I'll be back next month to get them. How did I miss that? :)
Ow. I had known about all 8 achievements instantly, but have gotten the last of them just recently, because that flag with 50 charges is /shrugable. And in three cases… I can't tell if it was an intervention of the Light or the Shadow. :lol:

For mine, the only missing achievement is winning the arena loot.
About the features, I haven't looked into the Darkmoon Cards yet. Take the wardrobe as a good excuse. :)

---

A post of Kámu-Twisting Nether. I'm going to quote these entries there so you don't have to jump between threads.
Hope no side minds that. :)
Kámu wrote:Well im super active person yes. And I do much those pet battles :)

My 1st thing what I remember long time ago in vanilla that there was no island or anything. It was just small circus outside of the stormwind in elwynn forest. (was playing ally at the very begining of wow).

There was tents, quests and diffrent kind of sellers all over (If i remember right). It was pretty small compared to now day darkmoon faire. It was small and unique event :)

and my experince of the new darkmoon island is good. I like that there is much to do. I always do thoe games 1st, then I do moonfang ofc and then just fishing and relax ;) I have farmed few of those class sets and all of those mounts and almost every pet. Tho that rabbit I do miss. But anyways... When I 1st arrived to the new darkmoon island I was amazed how big it was compared to what it was and how much there is things to do and things to buy :) Amazing and mystic place to hang out.

Paladance

Re: Remte's Radiant Raffle: A Majestic, Magical Faire! [EU]

Post by Paladance » August 4th, 2016, 1:21 pm

Only 3 days to go!

I'd like to know if any of the signed wants to observe, even if it stays guaranted I need to set the order of approach. :)

Only two people right now, what creates a bit unfortunate implications on the further progress. I don't suggest anything, should I? :P

Paladance

Re: Remte's Radiant Raffle: A Majestic, Magical Faire! [CLOS

Post by Paladance » August 7th, 2016, 3:02 pm

I have an ominous feeling that this wouldn't matter anyway, but a word has been given…

Congrats to Kámu-TwistingNether who probably will get their Rabbit unless they say otherwise! :) A really nice entry.
http://i.imgur.com/sf4fT3k.jpg

Gráinne, good luck with these races! I wish I had… more preferable characters.
I'll be glad to talk with you. A Replica set or a gift for a buddy? :)