Spare training stones

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Griffin224
Pet Score:4751
BattleTag®:Griffin224#1122
Realm:Dalaran-us
Spare training stones

Post by Griffin224 » June 2nd, 2016, 4:52 pm

I play primarily on (US)Area-52 horde faction and I have a collection of over 700 pets (650+ unique) all of which are level 20 or better. At current I have three families of pets with all of them being level 25. (Humanoid, Dragonkin, Undead, and only 2 left in Magic) I am willing to share stones with the community here. I'm willing to take donations for the stones, but would mostly just like them to not go to waste. Feel free to add me on Battletag: Griffin224#1122, just make sure you send me a message letting me know this is WHY you are adding me.

Thanks.

P.S. I don't have a lot of stones, but I will share the ones I have.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Spare training stones

Post by Quintessence » June 2nd, 2016, 5:26 pm

That's a very kind offer, [profile]Griffin224[/profile]!

If you don't find others who are in need of battlestone upgrades, you can always save your extra stones for the new battle pets coming in Legion too. It doesn't hurt to be prepared for future pets. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Griffin224
Pet Score:4751
BattleTag®:Griffin224#1122
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Griffin224 » June 3rd, 2016, 2:52 pm

I figured it out today, with doing the Dreanor Trainers I will have my monument next week and have ALL of my pets max level by the time Legion launches.

Mkeyes
Pet Score:5587
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Mkeyes » June 5th, 2016, 9:01 pm

Grats! I need to get around to leveling my pets but I find myself unmotivated. How do you manage leveling that many?!

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » June 6th, 2016, 12:10 pm

Mkeyes wrote:Grats! I need to get around to leveling my pets but I find myself unmotivated. How do you manage leveling that many?!
I do it in "batches" so to speak. Also if a pet exists at a higher level I will get that pet instead, and while battling to get the rare I sub in my lowbie pets. Try and battle during pet week event - and if Enris is up in your garrison, find 1 or 2 pet strategies and sub your lowbies in. DMF is also in town, so use the two dailies with 2 pet strategies and you can level a few pets that way.

I am still a long ways off, but divide and conquer is the way I am going about it - :lol: