Nooby's list - [S] Blizzcon2017, ALL tradeable pets, rare mounts, PvE/PvP services

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mrnooby
Pet Score:4567
BattleTag®:MrNooby#1179
Realm:Black Dragonflight-us
Nooby's list - [S] Blizzcon2017, ALL tradeable pets, rare mounts, PvE/PvP services

Post by Mrnooby » April 28th, 2016, 3:44 am

Battletag: MrNooby#1179
Discord: Nate#6953

Hi all, been a while since I updated my list, and I've got quite an update at that! At the top you can find what I'm able to offer, and at the bottom things I'm particularly looking for.

I am currently offering ALL of the rare mounts form the various expansions such as the time lost protodrake, aeonaxx etc that can be found for you in a timely manner, almost any and all manner of PvE content such as mythic+, raids and more, and even PvP content such as rating services (completely self play, no fishy bullshit) including and even up to gladiator. I am accepting all manners of pets, mounts, and gold on ALL servers and BOTH factions.

In addition, I am offering ANY tradeable pet in the game, and accepting gold on ALL servers and BOTH factions for this as well. I am particularly looking for the following items below, but it is not limited solely to these.

I also have for sale currently a 2017 Blizzcon code for the Stormwind Skychaser and the equivalent Horde mount, and the TCG toy 'Sack of Starfish'.

Once again to reiterate - I accept gold on ALL servers and BOTH factions for anything and everything I offer.

I'm looking to buy the following:

Pets:

Grommloc
Burning Crusade CE
Lich King CE

Mounts:

Big Blizzard Bear

Toys:

Murloc Costume
Instant Statue Pedestal
Grim Campfire
Ethereal Portal

In return I can offer gold that I have no shortage of, or any of the above services mentioned. Prices or trade negotiations will be made in discord, but you're welcome to make inquiries on this thread. Please do not send me inbox messages on warcraftpets - I'm not liable to see them.
Last edited by Mrnooby on June 24th, 2020, 3:52 am, edited 68 times in total.

Mrnooby

Re: (US) Nooby's list - offering gold/pets/GREY RIDING CAMEL

Post by Mrnooby » May 14th, 2016, 12:09 am

Still looking, updated OP as I am now also offering grey riding camels.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » May 14th, 2016, 3:10 am

What do you value the grey riding camel at?

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 14th, 2016, 3:43 am

The price can vary Charlott, due to the way our process works. If buying off of the group I work with directly, then we work with the system we use as a group. If you're trading me items I'm after for the camel, then we would have to negotiate to how that would work.

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193

Post by Charlott » May 15th, 2016, 6:19 pm

What's the price each way? Like do you have a dollar or gold value for either?

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 15th, 2016, 9:52 pm

I don't Charlott, due to the way our system works. Basically, the group I work with works on a bidding system. We sell multiple camels per statue we have up, and get buyers their camels starting from the highest bidder. If a buyer doesn't get a camel with their bid, they don't pay anything, they simply wait until next run.

This is why I can't give you a solid price on the camel, and the simplest way to do is via gold.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » May 17th, 2016, 10:36 am

Friendly reminder regarding the Riding Camel - All trades completed on this site must involve a pet of some sort, you can't purely trade a mount over for gold, please update your post to comply with this.

(You can still sell the camel for gold, however the recipient could give a part gold part pet payment/you could offer the mount and pet as you offer)

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 17th, 2016, 4:12 pm

Azaelia wrote:Friendly reminder regarding the Riding Camel - All trades completed on this site must involve a pet of some sort, you can't purely trade a mount over for gold, please update your post to comply with this.

(You can still sell the camel for gold, however the recipient could give a part gold part pet payment/you could offer the mount and pet as you offer)

Will what I've added suffice? I mean it's pretty obvious that it's just there to make my thread legit, but good enough? :P

Chapterhouse
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Chapterhouse » May 17th, 2016, 9:33 pm

This is such a great service you guys, I couldnt be happier. I spent so many hours searching for that damn camel, and these guys really helped me out, and for a very reasonable price! After I got the message that a statue was found, it took about 30-45 minutes and I had my mount+title+feat of strength and free pet! Plus afterwards we posed for a screenshot and it was a pretty fun experience.

Thank you to the Camel Hoarder crew, and MrNooby who was very accommodating. Very highly recommended!

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 18th, 2016, 1:42 am

I've traded Chapterhouse a grey riding camel, and the trade went smoothly. Though I haven't yet received payment (we've agreed on how much and when it will be paid), I have no doubt that I will when he said he would have it, and he was a pleasure to trade with.

In addition, I've also done a pet to pet trade with him, and he was once again friendly, and very reasonable. I would recommend him to any other trader here.

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 18th, 2016, 1:49 am

Updated list with duplicate pets I have up for trade. I am willing to dip into my collection if you have something I'm after.

Chapterhouse
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Chapterhouse » May 18th, 2016, 2:14 am

Thank you MrNooby for the Whelps and Ruby Droplet! Trade went smoothly and he was very reasonable with his offers/prices. I will no doubt trade with him again, and suggest anyone on this forum to do the same if he has something you desire! Top notch.

Darkmaster
Top Rater
Pet Score:5191
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Darkmaster » May 18th, 2016, 2:54 pm

Sent you a PM

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 19th, 2016, 3:04 am

I've sent you one back Darkmaster - by far the best way to chat with me is via battletag though.

Alannia
Pet Score:8030
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Alannia » May 20th, 2016, 3:55 am

Thanks Nooby for the Whelpling trade, quick and easy :)

Alannia
Pet Score:8030
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Alannia » May 22nd, 2016, 6:10 am

Thanks MrNooby for another successful trade. Would trade again in the future!

Malluear
Pet Score:9461
BattleTag®:malluear#1938

Post by Malluear » May 23rd, 2016, 3:02 pm

What is your offer for the Lich King CE? I myself am looking for some rare pets, including the Burning Crusade CE or a D3 CE.

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 23rd, 2016, 4:40 pm

Malluear wrote:What is your offer for the Lich King CE? I myself am looking for some rare pets, including the Burning Crusade CE or a D3 CE.
I'm having a little trouble finding one on ebay, so I can get a rough value you on it. If you'd like, you can btag me and see if we can work out what that value is, and therefore a gold value that we can meet in pets, if that's what you're interested in.

Malluear
Pet Score:9461
BattleTag®:malluear#1938

Post by Malluear » May 24th, 2016, 4:44 am

Mrnooby wrote:
Malluear wrote:What is your offer for the Lich King CE? I myself am looking for some rare pets, including the Burning Crusade CE or a D3 CE.
I'm having a little trouble finding one on ebay, so I can get a rough value you on it. If you'd like, you can btag me and see if we can work out what that value is, and therefore a gold value that we can meet in pets, if that's what you're interested in.
You may want to look at my pet list to decide if that is the route you wish to go. I have a very large collection already and I am only missing a few pets, probably not worth a value of the CE. I am willing to trade for another CE pet straight up.

Mrnooby

Post by Mrnooby » May 24th, 2016, 5:13 pm

Oh I see. Unfortunately, I don't have anything like that to trade, my goal is to avoid spending money. Yes, I can see you're right that all of the pet's you're missing added together wouldn't come close to enough to be worth the CE code. Paying with gold is really my only other option - if that doesn't interest you, then I'm not sure that there's any deal we can work out that we would both be happy with.