So. Many. Pets. Question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zotto
Pet Score:6344
Realm:Baelgun-us
So. Many. Pets. Question

Post by Zotto » April 13th, 2016, 9:13 am

I'm getting a little worried that I might not make the 600 pets goal to get the So. Many. Pets. achievement before Legion comes out. I'm 50 pets shy.

<insert helpful link here after reaching 8 posts>

It just depends on the release date and how much time I will have to play between now and then. If I don't make it, what do you guys think will happen? Will they keep the achievement and just raise the number of pets you need to get? That would be fine with me because that would give me more time to get it. I just don't want the achievement to be removed, I really want Stormwing!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: So. Many. Pets. Question

Post by Quintessence » April 13th, 2016, 2:56 pm

Don't worry, they've never removed the Pet Collecting achievements or changed them. [pet]Stormwing[/pet] will still be rewarded after you've collected 600 pets in Legion.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12512
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » April 13th, 2016, 7:16 pm

It really depends on your core team of battle pets.
Once you get a good team to 25+Rare then chewing through the list of battle pets is just a dedication to time and a little help from the good people here. :mrgreen:

Shingetsu
Pet Score:4288
Realm:Mal'Ganis-eu

Post by Shingetsu » April 14th, 2016, 10:58 am

As Quintessence already mentioned you don't need to worry about it that much. They won't remove any rewards. :)

But of course you can still work towards your goal now. Maybe mix it up a bit.
There are quite some pets which you can still get without even doing pet battle content.
Like the ones from the Argent Tournament in Icecrown.
Or from rare creatures in Mist of Pandaria (includingTimeless Isle & Isle of Giants).
Old raids (like Black Temple, Mount Hyjal, Karazhan, etc.) drop some pretty cool pets too.