Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Bradix
Pet Score:3209
Realm:Antonidas-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Bradix » March 17th, 2016, 1:31 pm

Klausv wrote:An easy way to farm up gold on a new realm is to go and fish up Bloated Thresher when Darkmoon Faire is up.
This worked great for me. Plus I got enough Darkmoon Daggermaw to buy the two pets and sell on AH. I ended up with about 1400 gold.

Thanks Pet Peeves!

Sursum
Top Rater

Post by Sursum » March 18th, 2016, 1:51 pm

I'm still in search for a guild/person who can offer a place in a guild that have the achievements completed. I have tried whisper some guild members of mensioned guilds here but I don't really get a positive response. Please help me. :)

I'm on the EU-side.

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12512
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » March 20th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Just adding my two bits with a Thank You to Pet Peeve even though most were afk at the time - Congrats on the wedding guys :D

I will still be popping in every once in a while to remind myself what its like on a populated server on the Horde side of things. :mrgreen:

Xeladon
Pet Score:5279
Realm:Terenas-us

Post by Xeladon » March 23rd, 2016, 12:39 pm

Many thanks to Pet Peeves on Zul'jin. I spent hours and hours on multiple servers looking for a guild with the right achievement before i found the posting here. I bought a clockwork gnome on my main server for like 3k and sold it on theirs for 5k (which was about 4k less than the going rate). used the funds to fill my bag slots and spent 4 hrs grinding rep w/ looms and special guild tabard. the remaining 1500g i deposited in their guild bank in return for their generosity. With the addition of this pet, I'm now tied for rank 13 on my server.

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » March 23rd, 2016, 1:44 pm

Sursum wrote:I'm still in search for a guild/person who can offer a place in a guild that have the achievements completed. I have tried whisper some guild members of mensioned guilds here but I don't really get a positive response. Please help me. :)

I'm on the EU-side.
EU Alliance - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darspear
Forged
If you pop on during our raid nights you shouldn't have too much issue joining, we have a fair few socials who cannot invite so if you have tried ours you may have got someone who doesn't know/cant help.
Raids are Weds/Thurs/Sun Evenings. My main is Theda so you can poke her if needed :)

Belcanzor
Pet Score:7517
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Belcanzor » April 4th, 2016, 12:56 am

Just wanted to say thanks to Roarey and the folks in Misfit Mayhem over on Uldaman. Only took me a few days of questing to get the rep needed :)

Roarey wrote:Nice to see the number of guilds opening their doors for the [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet], is increasing. Always great to have options :)

I would like to add another offer:
Misfit Mayhem (H) US-Uldaman
b-tag me @ Roarey#1820 or in-game message any War Tribe rank for an invitation.

We are a small friends and family guild, quiet and helpful...please just respect the family atmosphere.

Neolarva
Top Rater
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Les Sentinelles-eu

Post by Neolarva » April 6th, 2016, 11:19 am

Offer no longer available
Last edited by Neolarva on July 21st, 2016, 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

G0471y
Pet Score:3310
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by G0471y » April 6th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Are any of the US guilds still offering a slot for this little fella?? I can't find how to make a toon on a EU server and I assume I can't.

Malluear
Pet Score:9461
BattleTag®:malluear#1938
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Malluear » April 8th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Big shoutout to Pet Peeves on Zul'Jin for allowing me to get my Deathwatch hatchling!

Reedwand
Pet Score:12302
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Reedwand » April 8th, 2016, 6:24 pm

All hail! thank you for the invitation and opportunity! :D
Neolarva wrote:break over

EU serve :

Hi, I can let you in my guild to get the pet.
I'm on a french serve : Les Sentinelles.
Guild name : Et resurrexit legend
Horde side.

We also have Tarecgosa and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. Sadly we don't have the boar.

I don't ask for anything in return. Just come and grab the pet ^^

You can add my battletag => neolarva#2332
(once I invite you, I'll remove you from my battletag list)

Moxie
Pet Score:4312
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Moxie » April 13th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Just joined Pet Peeves on Zul'jin on my alt monk. Looking forwards to getting the pet. Thanks so much for opening your guild up, Rayvn.

Joeltd
Pet Score:3021
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Joeltd » April 17th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Thank you to the guild Pet Peeves on Zul'Jin for allowing me to join so I could buy the pet

Jaselaw
Pet Score:3382
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Jaselaw » April 19th, 2016, 10:57 am

Hi there. Is this very generous offer still open?

Secondly, does anyone have this offer available on an EU server? I have accounts on both US and EU and more often play my EU account as I'm living in England these days. When I play on the US servers they are pretty much empty as most normal people are in bed asleep.

Airetari
Pet Score:9948
BattleTag®:Airelove#1649
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Airetari » April 19th, 2016, 11:24 am

Hello! I would like to add my guild to the list of those hosting pet collectors.

I will add a special rank to keep track of people just joining for the pet. If you are offline for 2 months you will be removed to make room. I will keep this offer open until the 7.0 patch when the pet will (most likely) be removed.

If you can, buy one of the guild-rep tabards on your home realm and mail it cross-server to make your grind easier! :)

Realm: Argent Dawn - US
Faction: Horde
Guild: Ani Ayastigi
GLeader: Airetari (me) or any character with 'Aire' in the name.
My B-tag: Airelove#1649

EDIT: I will generally be online from noon to midnight EST, except weekends when I will not be on until the evening. If you miss me please feel free to send me a battletag friend request and I will get to you the next time I am online!
Last edited by Airetari on April 19th, 2016, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helkarakse
Pet Score:11013
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Helkarakse » April 19th, 2016, 12:02 pm

Just want to say big thanks to the guys from XIS on Kilrogg (Horde EU)! You were amazing! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ;) Wouldn't be able to get this pet without your help!

Jaselaw
Pet Score:3382
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Jaselaw » April 19th, 2016, 12:06 pm

Thank you! :)
Neolarva wrote:break over

EU serve :

Hi, I can let you in my guild to get the pet.
I'm on a french serve : Les Sentinelles.
Guild name : Et resurrexit legend
Horde side.

We also have Tarecgosa and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. Sadly we don't have the boar.

I don't ask for anything in return. Just come and grab the pet ^^

You can add my battletag => neolarva#2332
(once I invite you, I'll remove you from my battletag list)

Maferik
Pet Score:2253
Realm:Eonar-eu

Post by Maferik » April 19th, 2016, 4:51 pm

I would like to thank Neolarva aswell for inviting me in (Zimjabe, troll shammie).

Ravensshadow
Pet Score:4121
Realm:Shandris-us

Post by Ravensshadow » April 19th, 2016, 8:51 pm

Looking for a guild that accepting invites for the pet and maybe some of the guild mounts as well.

US servers pls pref. horde but will go alliance

Licytavya
Pet Score:3081
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Licytavya » April 19th, 2016, 9:25 pm

Thank you for the invite! I just joined this evening with Thaluna, druid. I'm very excited and am planning on sticking around for more than just the pet :)

Fearghail wrote:I'd like to offer the WCP community the opportunity to obtain this pet in our guild and anything else they need from our vendor. <Blacksmithing Supplies> has been on US-Oceanic-Barthilas PvP-Horde since 2009.

Join the server and type /who supplies for a list of online members. Anyone will be able to invite you to guild.

I'd prefer people to gain rep in a somewhat timely manner. Anyone offline for a couple of months will be removed. We are a very active guild, but we also have ample space for growth of active players. I would be delighted if anyone looking for a change of scenery decided to stick around with us.

Our vendor sells mounts including the Thundering Cloud Serpent, Dark Phoenix and Kor'kron Annihilator. Pets include Dragonwrath Whelpling (Lil' Tarecgosa), Dark Phoenix Hatchling, Guild Page & Herald and Armadillo Pup. Other items include tailored guild shirts, teleport cloaks, garrison standards and battle banners, all guild heirlooms including legs and the Cataclysm feast & cauldron recipes.

We're recruiting mature, casual people for levelling, CMs, raid ach & Rated BGs in Legion. Heirlooms, repairs, 50-ch Ventrilo, guild bank. #4 Barthilas Guild Ach pts & #9 Horde, all Oceanic realms.

Kabob83
Pet Score:8558
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Kabob83 » April 19th, 2016, 11:48 pm

Looking for an alliance guild on stormrage-US or a horde guild on duskwood-US/bloodhoof-US (connected servers) with the achievement. Thanks for any help!