Top 500 Pet Collections

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Top 500 Pet Collections

Post by GilroyKilroy » October 18th, 2015, 1:57 pm

How about segregating US and EU separately since EU has a few more pets than US so its kinda unfair.

Balrizangor
MVP
Pet Score:8574
BattleTag®:Balrizangor#1255
Realm:Illidan-us

Re: Top 500 Pet Collections

Post by Balrizangor » October 31st, 2015, 11:36 pm

I would like to be the first to second this :D

Misstic
MVP
Pet Score:6356

Post by Misstic » November 16th, 2015, 7:36 am

Yes, I would LOVE this too since they have more pets possible than we do!

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » November 24th, 2015, 3:09 pm

We'll see what we can do for this. Not hard to do technically, but we'll have to work out a good UI to handle the split.

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » November 25th, 2015, 1:56 pm

I assume we are talking a way to sub split the list as the top 500 is the top 500. Under that we can have top 500 for each region, like we have for servers?

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » November 29th, 2015, 3:43 pm

GilroyKilroy wrote:How about segregating US and EU separately since EU has a few more pets than US so its kinda unfair.
US might have fewer pets than EU, but Asia (which in the end are US accounts) have even more pets than EU..

That means, US accounts actually have access to more pets than EU does...

Balrizangor
MVP

Post by Balrizangor » January 28th, 2016, 12:06 pm

FuxieDK wrote:
GilroyKilroy wrote:How about segregating US and EU separately since EU has a few more pets than US so its kinda unfair.
US might have fewer pets than EU, but Asia (which in the end are US accounts) have even more pets than EU..

That means, US accounts actually have access to more pets than EU does...

How does this give US more access to pets? As US player, I can tell you, I also can't get the
Asia pets either ...

It is becoming a little disheartening to see that all top slots on the boards are EU while watching my rank drop farther and farther down (I am only missing Murky from the US pets).

Right now, if a US player has every pet available to them, the best rank they can make is 8th or, like me, if they are missing 1, it is now 26th all because Blizz likes to give extra pets away in EU and Asia ...

Ziboo
MVP
Pet Score:11360
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ziboo » January 29th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Peterc wrote:I assume we are talking a way to sub split the list as the top 500 is the top 500. Under that we can have top 500 for each region, like we have for servers?
Top 500 should be Top 500 regardless. Although I really think Blizzard should have ALL pets available to ALL regions (everyone drop a suggestion on them!). Or at least have some way they can make their $$ and people that want to buy whatever to get x pet can.

But Top US and Top EU should help until Blizzard at some point fixes this.

Noxiish
Pet Score:8643
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Noxiish » January 29th, 2016, 10:18 pm

Absolutely support this. No offense to EU players at all, but it'd be nice to keep it fair.

Mastr
MVP
Pet Score:14000
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by Mastr » January 30th, 2016, 6:19 am

I think this is a great idea. As someone who has spent an inordinate amount of time collecting every pet in the game it is discouraging to know I will never have the number one slot. Ever.
This would fix that. Blizzard will not fix it, they don't see it as a problem as it only affects a very tiny subset of players and they probably feel their resources would be better spent on issues that affect more players.
Please make the top 500 list by US or EU only and perhaps have an option to combine the two lists if possible.
They really are separate lists.

Balrizangor
MVP

Post by Balrizangor » March 23rd, 2016, 1:03 pm

Ziboo wrote:
Peterc wrote:I assume we are talking a way to sub split the list as the top 500 is the top 500. Under that we can have top 500 for each region, like we have for servers?
Top 500 should be Top 500 regardless. Although I really think Blizzard should have ALL pets available to ALL regions (everyone drop a suggestion on them!). Or at least have some way they can make their $$ and people that want to buy whatever to get x pet can.

But Top US and Top EU should help until Blizzard at some point fixes this.

But blizzard doesn't keep it equal and it is starting to get extremely discouraging watching my rank drop farther and farther down as more EU players come to this site .. At this point, I almost don't care to come and check anymore here ..

We really need to separate the US and EU. As for the top 500 should be the top 500, that only works if we all have access to the same # of pets which we won't and never will ...