Collecting advice?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Alkavar
Pet Score:9193
Realm:Archimonde-us
Collecting advice?

Post by Alkavar » January 18th, 2016, 8:49 am

Soooo I'm finally hitting that point where almost everything I'm missing is promotional ones.

The only 2 pet remaining in game for me are the Crawling Claw (still evading me from tol'vir), and the alliance version of the Argent Squire (in progress). This is including all of the TCG pets since I was able to purchase them all with gold.

My inquiry is if anyone knows any decent sites for promotional pets that have them for decent prices, as well as being a trusted source for some of them.

Or any thoughtful input as far as continuing would be appreciated

Poutinette
MVP
Pet Score:4898
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Collecting advice?

Post by Poutinette » January 18th, 2016, 9:30 am

Buy the thingie that make new archeology zones spawn as the insect ones (sorry, don't remember the name) in Pandaria, go the Townlong steppes and you will get a lot of boxes to buy Tol'vir artefacts. Those archeology zones tend to be small, so collecting goes faster than usual, I got like 35-40 boxes in the 1 hour buff time if I remember.

Alkavar
Pet Score:9193
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Alkavar » January 18th, 2016, 9:35 am

Poutinette wrote:Buy the thingie that make new archeology zones spawn as the insect ones (sorry, don't remember the name) in Pandaria, go the Townlong steppes and you will get a lot of boxes to buy Tol'vir artefacts. Those archeology zones tend to be small, so collecting goes faster than usual, I got like 35-40 boxes in the 1 hour buff time if I remember.
Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator is already in use good sir! :D

Foxxon
Pet Score:8226
Realm:Anachronos-eu

Post by Foxxon » January 19th, 2016, 3:08 pm

I actually have a spare Crawling Claw at level 25. I am willing to sell it to you for a good price. Sadly the pet is worth too much to just hand it to you, but I won't ask a whole lot of money ^-^ Let me know if you are interested. (alliance - Anachronos)