RaF Question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us
RaF Question

Post by Saviya » December 18th, 2015, 12:04 pm

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure this out, and I can't see how to make it work. Maybe someone else can. My hubby and I both have established accounts, full 100s on our main server. We want to fill out classy for our guild (it's just us and 2 friends) using raf if possible. Is there ANY way to raf with each other and both levels chars on our server on new accounts and still get the raf rewards on our main accounts, or do I need to find 2 more copies of the game that we use just for this?

Qindorf
Pet Score:8553
Realm:Illidan-us

Re: RaF Question

Post by Qindorf » December 18th, 2015, 1:29 pm

From your main account use the in game friends list to send a RAF request to either your own e-mail or your husbands e-mail. Follow the directions in that e-mail to create a new account (requires a new software code, on sale now for $4.99) that will be linked to the account sending the RAF request. This will make your main account the one that gets the RAF rewards. If you merge the new account with an existing Battlenet account it will also allow you the benefits of the existing account, I.E. heirloom items for even faster leveling.

Happy Adventuring!

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » December 18th, 2015, 1:58 pm

Yes you can RaF one another (or just do it to yourself) and as Qindorf mentioned, if you link them to your current battlenet those accounts would also have access to your heirloom tabs, mounts, achievements, etc (downside is there's certain dailies that share a lockout, so if you wanted to do 2 rounds of MoP tamer battles a day with 2 game accounts, if they're on 1 battlenet account you would only get 1 shot a day... someone correct me if I'm wrong!)

I think what you're asking is if you need to buy battlechests for each RaF account? The answer is yes, you need to buy at least the basic $9.99 (sale $4.99) battlechest, which gives you up to MoP.

Saviya

Post by Saviya » December 18th, 2015, 2:51 pm

What I mean is, we want to level together with the raf bonus but both of our accounts are full on our server. Do the alternate accounts (ie the ones I've attached to my bnet, and he to his)... can they level together or would we have to level something on our main account with the raf?

I'm not sure how to make this clear, I'm terrible at explaining things :(

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Post by GrosBonda » December 18th, 2015, 4:54 pm

just to remind you, you can have 10 more alt on your linked realm if your realm is linked of course....
just in case you forgot...

Qindorf

Post by Qindorf » December 19th, 2015, 12:29 am

My understanding is you have to level with the specific game account that recruited you in order to get the bonus experience.

Saviya

Post by Saviya » December 19th, 2015, 3:12 am

Unfortunately as far as I know Hyjal isn't connected to anything, it's a pretty big server on it's own or that would be the perfect solution, lol. Thanks for the help guys, guess this is going the slow way!

Qindorf

Post by Qindorf » December 19th, 2015, 11:22 am

It might work this way.

Use your existing account to RAF the first new account . Then use the first new account to RAF the second new account. This should make it so the two new accounts can level together and get experience bonus.

To get the RAF rewards you will need to make sure that your account is the one that invites the first RAF account. To get the RAF rewards on the second main account (husbands) you will have to eventually merged the first RAF account with his existing account.

Hope that makes sense. Happy leveling!

Saviya

Post by Saviya » December 19th, 2015, 4:46 pm

well, since its on the same bnet... the rewards will still work for our mains wont they? i just thought about that, the mounts/pets would go into our main collections :o