tis the season!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Safina
Top Rater
Pet Score:8336
Realm:Emerald Dream-us
tis the season!

Post by Safina » December 17th, 2012, 6:05 pm

hey there! what do you do during the holidays for people in game?

I decided to be extra nice ( I may actually do this more regularly anyway, but I started only this week) I decided that while I was looking for a specific rare battle pet, I'd alt f4 out of the rare ones I already have for people. If makes me happy to see them get the pets they are after in rare quality ^^.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: tis the season!

Post by Quintessence » December 17th, 2012, 6:21 pm

Now is a great time to buy some wrapping paper in-game and gift those extra pets! This is what I'll most likely be doing this season. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Safina
Top Rater
Pet Score:8336
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Safina » December 17th, 2012, 6:35 pm

I might actually do that also >> I have A LOT of extras...

Puluz
Pet Score:10206
Realm:Darksorrow-eu

Post by Puluz » December 18th, 2012, 11:34 am

Quintessence wrote:Now is a great time to buy some wrapping paper in-game and gift those extra pets! This is what I'll most likely be doing this season. :)
great idea, thanks :)

Frozenpets

Post by Frozenpets » December 20th, 2012, 4:37 pm

well too bad we cant do this anymore. see, proof of people who actually were doing this

I just gave a guy a fluxfire the night before..rare, speed version...didnt even know him.

wish something could be done here.

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » December 20th, 2012, 5:32 pm

One year I did a secret Santa with my little guild of friends. I'd originally wanted to do it as a grab bag, you'd put a wrapped present in the vault as a take a gift/leave a gift. But that didn't work, I think it wouldn't let me put wrapped presents in the vault, for one thing. It was also annoying that you couldn't wrap anything that can stack. So we ended up drawing names, mostly we just exchanged those funny gray items you find in the game (too many of the goodies are soulbound!) I wish the game had more ways to give really fun gifts.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…