[ENDED] Madja's Third Friendly Raffle (Any region)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
[ENDED] Madja's Third Friendly Raffle (Any region)

Post by Madja » October 6th, 2015, 9:34 am

So, the second raffle was a huge success. There were a lot of entries and you guys seemed to have fun with it :)
Hopefully this third raffle will be just as successful.

This time I want you to get a little creative, though how creative you get is completely up to you!

Without further ado, the raffle:

The prize this time is any combination of items from the WoW shop adding up to around €20-25.
Examples of this could be 2x Pets, 1 pet+1 helm, a mount or, if you ask nicely, a bundle ;D

How to enter:

You are to come up with a pet that you would like to see in-game. The inspiration for the pet must come from the World of Warcraft. It can be a beast, a boss, an NPC, an object etc. as long as it can be found in-game!
This means no pets from other Blizzard games or the real world.

You don't have to come up with abilities, but feel free to do so if you like!
All that is required is a short description on how it would look and possibly any fun animations. (If any of you are good at drawing then I'd love to see a sketch of your pet!)

Once you have submitted your pet to this thread you will be assigned a number. A /roll will be performed at the end of the raffle, and the winner is the number rolled.

Rules:

To be qualified for entry your account must either be from before September 2015 or have at least 10 posts.

Only one entry per person.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday October 18th at 7 PM CET.

I don't think there's anything left to say other than good luck, and most importantly, have fun!
Last edited by Madja on October 18th, 2015, 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Madja's Third Friendly Raffle (Any region)

Post by Madja » October 6th, 2015, 9:35 am

Current entries:

#1 Evilpat
#2 Infernis
#3 Africanleopard
#4 Zonnetje
#5 Elmarc
#6 Adumbledore
#7 Petzy
#8 Topaz
#9 Kiella
#10 Kaz17
#11 Az190
#12 Shinii
#13 Khorah
#14 FuxieDK
#15 Peterc
#16 Desi
#17 Shaniel
#18 Saviya
#19 Salus
#20 Iibis
#21 Kreeg
#22 Aevaluna
#23 Raax
#24 Fahra
#25 Vapid
#26 Ranophan
#27 Raventoo
#28 Ninni_mage
#29 Malibu12s
#30 Ronya
#31 Deviantelf
#32 Mvallas
#33 Yoruseibaa
#34 Hargrid
#35 Nomadking
Last edited by Madja on October 18th, 2015, 11:45 am, edited 26 times in total.
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Evilpat
Pet Score:4399
Realm:Boulderfist-us

Post by Evilpat » October 6th, 2015, 12:05 pm

Flame Leviathan from Ulduar. He would look the same just a mini version. A defensive ability he could have is an activation of the four defensive towers similar to doing the boss on hard mode. Four towers could pop out that could act as a decoy, or just provide him with a buff.

Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Infernis » October 6th, 2015, 1:05 pm

Right, i'm happy for the opportunity to show my disappointment of there being a Mur'ghoul collectiables (As plush and as Funko Pop) and not having one in game. And c'mon zombies are cool, murlocs are cool.....so why not have a zombie murloc pet?

Clearly such unique pet has to be more rare so I'd say it deserves to be blizzcon pet. And of course, it also deserves to have some special abilities so I have a few ideas:

Scratch - deal a small amount of damage and infect your oponent with plague for 3 turns.

Murlocalypse - summon a raid of zombie murlocs to destroy your enemies!

Eat Brain - 0.1% hit chance - Instantly kill your enemy and attempt to eat you opponenet's brain, if successful the enemy pet will be stolen from the player's collection and added into yours. (because i need murky, mini tyrael and gurky) :P

Hope you liked it!

Africanleopard
Pet Score:5560
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Africanleopard » October 6th, 2015, 1:07 pm

Kasha and Orkus - using their models but Orkus more ethereal as he is with her in death. IMHO it is one of the best [and saddest] questlines I have done in WoW. It could be an undead [or dragonkin] pet. Since they are heroic, their abilities would need to crossover to other families. Maybe one called Heroism that inspires your other battle pets and removes any debuffs. One called Loyalty that heals your battlepets while putting a debuff on the enemy pets that will cause them to lose life when they attack. I am useless at drawings etc. I will post a wowhead link with a pic, just picture Orkus as more ghostly ;-).

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28400/hero ... :id=190547
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=28400/hero ... :id=347880

Zonnetje
Top Rater
Pet Score:11705
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Zonnetje » October 6th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Brainling of Yogg-Saron (elemental)

It is look like a mini version of the brain of Yogg-Saron.

Fun Animation - when clicked on, electric impulses (synapses), shoot from tentacles, randomly zapping owner, other pets, or party members

Possible Abiilites - hypnosis (stun), synapses (electrocute), mind control(could be fun!), concentrate (focus ability), regenerate (heal ability), and harden membrane (shield ability)

(still thinking about this, may come back and add more detail later)
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... _brain.jpg

Elmarc
Top Rater
Pet Score:10302
BattleTag®:Elmarc#2151
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Elmarc » October 6th, 2015, 5:42 pm

Mini Oondasta beast - drops from Oondasta (isle of Giants, i believe)

his abilities are similair to the ones he uses ingame.

1 Spiritfire Beam - deals a flat amount of damage
2 Crush - reduces armor of all enemy pets for 2 rounds by 25%
3 Frill Blast - deals x amount of damage to all enemy pets (backline included)
1 Wall of Bones - Creates a huge wall of bones from fallen adventurers he killed, blocking all attacks for one turn (made-up)
2 Growing Fury - Deals 10% more damage next turn, takes 5% extra damage for one turn
3 Piercing Roar - deals x amount of damage and interupts the enemy if you strike first

animations: breaths his Frill Blast when close to critters.
Click animation: Roars vigorously and grows in size by 1% (max 5%)

Edit: after rewatching all the screenshots on wowhead, i changed the 2nd slot1 ability from: Primal Call - Call in nearby dinosaurs to block the next attack made against you, this ability always goes first, into the current wall mechanic

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » October 6th, 2015, 7:44 pm

I have entire thread of these, so whichever one you like is the one I'll enter. lol

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » October 7th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Another great fun idea Madja, I don't even care if I win or not I just really have to play! :D

I had to think of something new since the one I have been wanting we are going to get, a little Greench. I had 3 ideas but I came back & read the rules & my favorite I don't think qualifies. :cry: Then I told my hubby,(who had asked if I had been drinking when I told him that idea :lol: ) made a suggestion and the more I thought about it.......maybe someone else will think of those and since I wont read the entries until I post this (I don't want to be influenced but other ideas) I hope no one else has this.

I think a hat, from the Magic family of course, would be great! A top hat like one of the bankers in SW wears, I don't know if players can get that but I know they can get the monocle so maybe we can. Hat was his idea, the crazy skills are mine.

The animations should have gloved hands & for a wand maybe his cane will do.

Skills would all pull stuff out of the hat & could include:

a rabbit - maybe the Darkmoon bunny with huge sharp teeth or at least something with good damage
a string of scarves-they should wrap around the hat and protect it like a moth cocoon
doves-and use a bird skill Squawk, Quills, or flock maybe
cards-maybe an Ace that lets you go first and hit them with the cane? or just a dodge
bouquet of flowers-they smell nice & give healing edit: they could leave a perfume for a multi round heal too
magic trick-a random one of the others that doesn't affect their cool downs (mainly since I can't think of more things to pull out atm, we could drop in stuff like eggs or water..... :roll: )

edit: Didn't a cartoon pull a lion out of a hat? and I am thinking maybe he just has 1 skill: pull a random pet out of the hat & use one of it's skills...that feels very unpredictable & possibly hard to beat so maybe he is a new boss pet at the Faire.... :twisted:

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » October 7th, 2015, 3:39 pm

Since my favourite mounts and the ones I probably use most of the time are the hippogryphs (cenraion or the 2 from the argent crusade dailies), I cant wait for a real hippogryph pet to come, instead of a baby version. Since we know that the new raids will be of elven nature a mini version of the cenarion hippogryph can drop in the Emerald Dream from one of the bosses or even from trash mobs like the sandling in ToT.
Can have the usuall flyers attacks
1- Peck / Quills
2- Screech / Hawk Eye
3- Lift-Off / Predatory Strike

And w/o any connection - I want the pink hippogryph that exist since vanilla (in feralas) as an in game mount!

Kiella
Pet Score:13796
BattleTag®:Elena#1284
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kiella » October 7th, 2015, 4:49 pm

I'd love to see battlepet versions of a few of my favorite hunters' pets- the Grey Mastiff, the Blue Devilsaur and, of course, Loque'nahak.

The abilities for Loque'nahak would include a DoT/movement speed debuff similar to the mob's ability Frozen Bite and a HoT similar to the controlled pet's Spirit Mend.

Kaz17
Pet Score:13824
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Kaz17 » October 7th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Thanks Madja for another awesome raffle.

I would love to see a new pet called Arcane Wyrmling but not just one there are 4 different colours in game that I am aware of so that is my hope for a new group of pets. They would be

Red Arcane Wyrmling - identical design as Acroniss found in Silithus
White Arcane Wyrmling - same as Spirit of the North in Coldarra
Blue Arcane Wyrmling - same as Arcane Wyrmling in Dragonblight
Purple Arcane Wyrmling - same as Arcane Serpent in Coldarra which would be my pick of the bunch as I love purple.

I would love Mana Surge and Life exchange. Arcane Blast Drain Power Evanescence and Amplify Magic. I hope Blizzard sees this and uses it next time they need more pets to add :lol: :lol:

Az190
Pet Score:4253
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Post by Az190 » October 7th, 2015, 9:43 pm

V0-L7R-0N

...made out of three pets! and a giant red button to fuse them together!

also they explode soon after in a burst of flames and lasers

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » October 8th, 2015, 12:11 am

If i had anything from wow to be a pet it would be a group of baby murlocs. Just like the ones you find while questing in northrend. (the pet itself would be a small grouping of these tiny adorable murlocs)

Ability slot 1
1st
[ability]stampede[/ability] instead of a critter ability it would be a humanoid one called baby stampede
100% Hit Chance , Starts a stampede, causing 177 humanoid damage.
Opponents struck by the stampede take double damage for 2 rounds.
Stampede continues for 3 rounds.

2nd
[ability]Blinding Poison[/ability]
4 Round Cooldown
100% Hit Chance, Spits poison into the target's eyes, reducing their hit chance by 100% for 1 round.
While affected, the target is considered both Blinded and Poisoned.

Ability slot 2
1st
Like this ability [ability]Udder Destruction[/ability] but it hits 6 times but each times Called Group hug
4 Round Cooldown
50% Hit Chance, Deals 164 Human damage and has a 10% chance to stun the target.

2nd
[ability]Fury of 1,000 Fists[/ability]
4 Round Cooldown
100% Hit Chance, Deals 591 Humanoid damage, Has a 100% chance to stun the target for 1 round if the target is Blinded .

Ability slot 3
1st
[ability]Lucky Dance[/ability]
Increases your team's hit chance by 50% and increases your team's critical strike chance by 25% for 4 rounds.
2nd
[ability]Wish[/ability]
5 Round Cooldown
Next round, your active pet will be healed for 50% of its maximum health.

This Pet would only come in a S/S breed and would make adorable sounds with each attack.

you would get this from a quest/ quest chain Are you my Mrglglrglglglglglglgl mommy?

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » October 8th, 2015, 10:36 am

I would love to see Loque'nahak turned into a pet. I hunted him forever with my hunter back in LK.

The skin for [pet]Xu-Fu[/pet] would be a good start with a mix of [pet]Xu-Fu[/pet]'s abilities and one of the cat's.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » October 8th, 2015, 1:12 pm

Lil' Marrowgar (white) or Lil' Ptah (light brown) based on the bosses..

I actually think Lil' Marrowgar will be the first new pet, when Raiding With Leashes reach ICC..

Boooooooooonestoooooorm will ofc be the signature ability, and spikes a strong 2nd...

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » October 8th, 2015, 1:46 pm

I always fancied a 'mini me' as a pet. There could be a full set of class race combinations as per players and we could pvp them within pet pvp. There could be n achievement for killing each one in battle.

Peterc

Desi
Pet Score:5590
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Desi » October 8th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Thanks for another cool competition, Madga.

I'd love to see a Lil' C'thun pet in-game. I know we have a few eye pets already in game, however none of them look as good as C'thun or strike as much fear in the heart of raiders. ;) The abilities would definitely need to include a beam, tentacles and acids.

Shaniel
Pet Score:6508
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Post by Shaniel » October 8th, 2015, 5:34 pm

I'll suggest a mini carpet pet, Tassy, magical, s/s breed with a mix of mechanical, magic and flying abilites like Lift-Off, Cyclone, Thunderstorm, Nether Gate, maybe a little op moveset balanced via an extremely low droprate from the Conclave of Wind encounter in The trone of the Four Winds.

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » October 8th, 2015, 10:18 pm

I'd love to see a pet version of Sambas (the lion hunter pet). Simbas, unless thats too close to copyright maybe?

Not sure what kind of abilities, it would probably follow the usual cats but I think it'd be cute to have something like Purr- makes the enemy go awwww and reduces their dmg by 50% for 1 round

I dunno. I'm not very creative but you can see where I'm going with that idea :P