StarCraft Complete Collection Issues

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu
Re: StarCraft Complete Collection Issues

Post by Mehetabel » August 18th, 2015, 3:26 am

Charlott wrote:For those of you missing Mini Thor and can't directly purchase the Complete Collection Digital Deluxe Bundle because you have HotS CE/DD or LotV beta...
1. Buy the Standard LotV. ($39.99) :shock:
2. Buy the complete collection DD upgrade. ($40) :o
3. Relog ;)
4. Collect mini thor from your mailbox! :lol:
^ That should work for anyone with standard editions, HotS CE, HotS DD, and/or LotV beta. :D
No idea what happens if you buy LotV DD and then attempt the upgrade.
(GMs will probably still give you conflicting answers on if this works or not -- but if it doesn't, you should be able to get a refund.)
Big thanks to Markedangel for figuring this out for us! 8-)
Went ahead and tried this and it worked! YAY! :D

Thank you for posting! :D
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Ogryn
Pet Score:8363
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Ogryn » August 18th, 2015, 9:57 pm

TL;DR: NA cluster account was able to purchase digital deluxe complete collection for $99, even while owning a previous collectors edition.

I can confirm the following on the NA cluster as of 1830 PST: Owned the normal version of Wings of Liberty, Collecters version of Heart of the Swarm. Was able to purchase the digital deluxe complete collection for $99 usd with the following warning: "You already own one or more components of the Digital Deluxe Complete Collection, and are not eligible for a discount on the price of the complete collection."

I was able to purchase the whole thing, and the transaction completed. I had the Mini Thor waiting in my ingame mail in WoW at about 1835 PST.

Previously, I errored for owning a component that invalidated the entire collection purchase, and that error was still occurring at about 1030 PST on 18 Aug 2015.

Cyberninja
MVP
Pet Score:11058
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Cyberninja » August 19th, 2015, 7:52 am

Charlott wrote:For those of you missing Mini Thor and can't directly purchase the Complete Collection Digital Deluxe Bundle because you have HotS CE/DD or LotV beta...
1. Buy the Standard LotV. ($39.99) :shock:
2. Buy the complete collection DD upgrade. ($40) :o
3. Relog ;)
4. Collect mini thor from your mailbox! :lol:
^ That should work for anyone with standard editions, HotS CE, HotS DD, and/or LotV beta. :D
No idea what happens if you buy LotV DD and then attempt the upgrade.
(GMs will probably still give you conflicting answers on if this works or not -- but if it doesn't, you should be able to get a refund.)
Big thanks to Markedangel for figuring this out for us! 8-)
Could someone please clarify this? I went to make the purchase of Standard LotV for $39.99. But the Digital Deluxe upgrade at the bottom of the page only shows items for LotV, not the other 2 StarCraft Editions. What am I missing here? Am I supposed to go to a different page for the Complete Collection?

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » August 19th, 2015, 12:30 pm

I just tried this again and got the new message:

Duplicate Purchase Detected

You already own part of this bundle. You wont receive credits or discounts for items you already own. Do you still want to proceed?

Hoping this has been fixed!

Greenstar
MVP
Pet Score:13861
BattleTag®:Mattob#1633
Realm:Deathwing-us

Post by Greenstar » August 19th, 2015, 5:38 pm

I was able to buy the Complete Collection DD today. Finally! I have the LotV beta and it has been giving me the duplicate purchase error since they first made it available. I guess they finally fixed it so the beta no longer counts. :D

Woohoo. Time to go level up a couple new friends. :mrgreen:

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 20th, 2015, 6:52 am

Azaelia wrote:I just tried this again and got the new message:

You already own part of this bundle. You wont receive credits or discounts for items you already own. Do you still want to proceed?

I have SC2-Normal and SC2HotS-CE and got the same message today..

I'm a bit nervous to press continue... Will I pay 100€ and get all 3 as CEs (alone with pets) or will it fail?

Have anyone gone further?

EDIT: Also have SC2LotS-beta..

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » August 20th, 2015, 11:56 am

FuxieDK wrote:
Azaelia wrote:I just tried this again and got the new message:

I have SC2-Normal and SC2HotS-CE and got the same message today..

I'm a bit nervous to press continue... Will I pay 100€ and get all 3 as CEs (alone with pets) or will it fail?

Have anyone gone further?

EDIT: Also have SC2LotS-beta..
I tried.... And got this:
Please correct the errors below and try again.
•Sorry, you can’t buy this because you’ve reached the purchase limit for this product, which is one per Battle.net Account.
Same error on PayPal, Visa and MasterCard..

Fluffybunz
Top Rater
Pet Score:2551
BattleTag®:Fluffybunz#1816
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Fluffybunz » August 22nd, 2015, 3:42 pm

I too successfuly was able to buy the complete collection even though I had the previous 2 starcraft II deluxe editions on my battle.net account.

> [url]http://puu.sh/jKcHm.png[/url]

Angryyankee
Pet Score:4113
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Angryyankee » August 27th, 2015, 10:30 am

I don't have Starcraft at all, I did not even to the free trial. If I were to purchase the digital deluxe bundle, will I get all three pets? It seems that the duplicate error issues people are having are for those who already own some of StarCrafts previous games/expansions. That Archon pet looks really awesome and I want it.

Cahlyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:11246
BattleTag®:Cahlyn#2230
Realm:Nordrassil-eu

Post by Cahlyn » August 27th, 2015, 12:13 pm

Angryyankee wrote:I don't have Starcraft at all, I did not even to the free trial. If I were to purchase the digital deluxe bundle, will I get all three pets? It seems that the duplicate error issues people are having are for those who already own some of StarCrafts previous games/expansions. That Archon pet looks really awesome and I want it.
I think that you would be able to get all pets, and since you've never had any Starcraft, you shouldn't experience any issues :D

Good luck!

Vexxarth
Pet Score:4053
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Vexxarth » August 31st, 2015, 6:44 am

Hey, could anyone clarify one thing for me? If I have WoL and HotS regular versions on my account can I preorder regular version of LotV and immidietely preorder the DD pack to get all the goodies I missed on before? Or will that only end up with "you can't do that cause you already have those games"?

Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us

Post by Papazol » August 31st, 2015, 2:35 pm

Yes, you can buy it now, no matter what do you had before. I'm happy. Hope, they will do same thing with early WoW pets.

Studmuffyn
Pet Score:13112
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Post by Studmuffyn » September 9th, 2015, 3:28 pm

Got a question since I was thouroughly confused today.

I have the standard editions of the first two and tried to buy the SC2 DD bundle and it didnt give any discounts(or maybe it does, my math is not good) and it gave the message telling me that I already owned stuff or whatever and would not get any discounts so it was 99$.

Now from what I have read here and other places people have had the same set up as me just bought the standard edition of Legacy of the Void for $40, THEN bought the SC2 DD upgrade and they said that was only $40 as well, has anyone actually done this and had it work and it was just 40 for the SC2 DD bundle in that case, and does that price also mean you get the DD upgrade for LoTV too?

I say that because a DD upgrade is usualy 20$ so to upgrade all 3 wouldn't it be 60 and not 40?

Mikiurban
MVP
Pet Score:2605
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Mikiurban » October 27th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Upgrade success! I already had standard Wings of Liberty and physical CE Heart of the Swarm. I bought the standard Legacy of the Void for $39.99 then went back and added the Complete Collection Digital Deluxe to my cart. The price said "$99.99" but it immed gave me a msg "you qualify for a discount" and lowered it to $40.00. Paid, and now my games page in my battle net acct says this for starcraft:

PRODUCT LEVEL
Legacy of the Void™
Digital Deluxe Edition
Heart of the Swarm™
Collector’s Edition
Wings of Liberty™
Collector’s Edition

Voila! All collectors, all the time, and I didn't have to pay $300 on ebay for WoL CE, whew!

Mikiurban
MVP
Pet Score:2605
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Mikiurban » October 27th, 2015, 12:38 pm

*just noticed ppl in the other forums posted this months ago*

Sorry for the spam :)