*CLOSED* 'Murkidan' BlizzCon Pet For Reins of Poseidus

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mako864
Top Rater
Pet Score:7719
Realm:Kael'thas-us
*CLOSED* 'Murkidan' BlizzCon Pet For Reins of Poseidus

Post by Mako864 » August 19th, 2015, 2:00 pm

*** Thank you Zogs for the nice trade! I ended up getting a Mottled Drake from him for the ticket and this is another mount I've been wanting for a long time now! Thank you again Zogs! ***

....Am closing this trade deal for now as I have no interest in purchasing another virtual ticket for trade exchange on anything at this time ****

Thx for viewing!

I am having a really hard time finding a Reins of Poseidus for sale on my server. :( But I'm happy to make a toon on your server in order to get him if you have one for trade.

In trade I'm offering to gift the virtual ticket to you which has recently become available for purchase. Once you redeem it you're guaranteed to get the lil' Murloc Illidan pet. However, once you have redeemed your ticket I believe Blizzard does not actually give you the pet until Blizzcon starts in November.

I am happy to provide references or just check my past posts to see my trade history from earlier this year. Please have references handy as well unless I've done business with you before. If you have any questions just let me know! Thanks!!
Last edited by Mako864 on August 19th, 2015, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Re: WTT 'Murkidan' BlizzCon Pet For Reins of Poseidus

Post by Sergio82 » August 19th, 2015, 3:31 pm

FYI, I believe you have to be level 78 to learn the mount. Even with a DK and heirloons, that's several hours of leveling.
The mount sells for an average of 250,000 g, at a $40 cost, that is over 6,000/$, a bit much if you ask me. If you are willing to toss in another $20 card I may consider. Let me know.

Mako864
Top Rater
Pet Score:7719
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Re: WTT 'Murkidan' BlizzCon Pet For Reins of Poseidus

Post by Mako864 » August 19th, 2015, 3:38 pm

I don't mind the leveling. :)

Pass at this time, but thx for asking! :)

....offer still currently stands as originally posted - straight 1/1 trade Vticket for Poseidus mount. :) Thx again for looking!