darkmoon rabbit bug

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu
darkmoon rabbit bug

Post by Topaz » August 1st, 2015, 4:19 pm

Anyone has any clue or heard anything about blizz fixing it? (1st to loot it the 1st to get the rabbit and everyone can tag it)

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: darkmoon rabbit bug

Post by Tekulve2012 » August 1st, 2015, 7:41 pm

So the scammers exploiting this will tell you its rng ..and not the 1st to loot it.

A group i was in went on about how a ranged player got the bunny...i figure a person spamming a Looterang is getting it...

it needs fixing in any case.....no wonder 10 gazillion h/s breed bunnies are on every AH... lol

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » August 2nd, 2015, 1:36 pm

Tekulve2012 wrote:So the scammers exploiting this will tell you its rng ..and not the 1st to loot it.

A group i was in went on about how a ranged player got the bunny...i figure a person spamming a Looterang is getting it...

it needs fixing in any case.....no wonder 10 gazillion h/s breed bunnies are on every AH... lol
Nah. The exploiters/dupers are pouring HS rabbits and a few other big TCGs on the AHs as well as offering them in trade chat. Also, DMR comes in 3 breeds. The number of each of the breeds should be roughly equal when we look at US quantities, but they aren't:
29 SS rabbits .... 27 BB rabbits.... 191 HS rabbits.
I'd stay away from the HSes right now. :?

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tweak » August 11th, 2015, 10:24 am

Why are they duping H/S Rabbits? I always got the impression that S/S was the preferred breed. You'd think they'd invest in the most profitable version.

Or are we just left to assume that they don't know about/care about the distinction, as duping is a far different hobby than pet collecting? lol...

IE. Their seed bunny was an H/S through mere happenstance, so now all duped bunnies are H/S.