Bonus Weekend plans?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Scattors
Pet Score:7060
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Bonus Weekend plans?

Post by Scattors » August 7th, 2015, 11:10 am

Hi all,
this is my first post here, so go easy please :)

I'm wondering about the experts' plans for the weekend. I have the safari hat, treats, and the triple experience, so how productive do you think I (we) can be? Any tips or suggestions to get the most out of the event? Do we know if experience is added for the toon too? Should I level with a leveling alt? I usually level outside my garrison (horde), but is Tanaan the place to be?
Thanks in advance!

Painbow
Pet Score:10044
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: Bonus Weekend plans?

Post by Painbow » August 7th, 2015, 11:54 am

I would like to hear some suggestions as well because I also would like to level my 70 Priest simultaneously. :P

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13668
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » August 7th, 2015, 11:59 am

I'm planning on doing all MoP, Draenor, and DMF trainers to level up my lvl 1s to 25. Then grind my level 23s to 25 outside the Horde garrison.

Edit: Veiled Stairs is a good place to level your char/pets if you can get a summon. Haven't tried it myself, but they are all critters so get a rare 25 pet with devour and you can grind quite easily. I'm grinding outside the garrison to slowly earn the monument.

Peppercat
MVP
Pet Score:10136
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Peppercat » August 7th, 2015, 12:11 pm

All my pets are 19 or above. So I'll hit the easy trainers and boost right to 25. Then grind in Draenor (for the monument) to get the lowest pets within stone range. At level 23 or 24 I end up using the stones. I have a ton saved up. I'm hoping I can make a big dent in the number of sub-25 pets I have. My goal is to do half this month and then get the rest to 25 next month.

We'll see though. Not sure how fast it'll go.

Painbow
Pet Score:10044
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Painbow » August 7th, 2015, 12:15 pm

I just did all the WoD and MoP tamers and the XP was fantastic. Pet Treat + Lesser Pet Treat + Safari Hat + Darkmoon Faire. But I'm in Vale of Eternal Blossoms doing wild pet battles right now and it's totally underwhelming.

Alliesan
Pet Score:2093
Realm:Shadowmoon-us

Post by Alliesan » August 7th, 2015, 1:01 pm

I just went to the vale since i was hoping to level my priest (88) simultaneously but its pretty packed :(
any other suggestions?

Edit: gonna try out the veiled stair right now

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » August 7th, 2015, 1:10 pm

Right around Halfhill is another place I used to use when Vale was particularly busy.