(US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - More than 6k Pets Rehomed!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
(US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - More than 6k Pets Rehomed!

Post by Wakamaru » May 10th, 2015, 3:57 pm

Our Site: http://azerothadoptionagency.com
WarcraftPets.com Article: http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/donate ... on-agency/
Old Threads: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... ion+agency
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... cy#p121096

Azeroth Adoption Agency, commonly known as A3, is a community sponsored companion and battle pet adoption service. The agency helps fellow pet collectors build their collections by giving them free access to pets they still need.

The original agency was started by Rusti from WarcraftPets.com as a way to help other collectors and reduce her own surplus pets. Over time more people began donating their spare pets toward her project and what started as a small temporary idea for sharing spare pets turned into a permanent long-term project and community. Community manager Wakamaru has overseen the functions of the Agency since May 2015 and currently operates the agency with the help of many wonderful team members.

Please be advised that any and all communication regarding the agency should be directed to Wakamaru, not Rusti.

Azeroth Adoption Agency is located on the US server of Bladefist on the Horde faction. This server is simply our point of contact for sending and receiving pets - members are welcome from all servers and both factions!

Adopters: Azeroth Adoption Agency’s welcomes any and all prospective adopters. Newer collectors or collectors with small to mid-sized collections will benefit the most from the agencies stock, however, veteran collectors are still welcome!

Donors: Everyone is welcome as a donor regardless of the state of their collection. Everyone who wants to help other pet collectors is encouraged to do so.

Azeroth Adoption Agency’s stock is directly dependent upon donations. Donors join the community and contribute pets to the agency. These pets go into our main stock and are then adopted out to our members. We have standard adoptions, raffle adoptions, donation drives, events, and giveaways. Events are always adoption and donation oriented.

Pet collectors! Any and all pet collectors are welcome to participate in this project. Please be advised that we do have an expectation of politeness, cooperation, and willingness to follow directions and rules from prospective members. Prospective members are subject to the same rules as our current members.

Azeroth Adoption Agency reserves the right to decline membership requests as we see fit.

The Azeroth Adoption Agency guild is solely for adopting and donating pets – we have no intention of making it for anything other than this. This ensures that we can house as many people as possible without spots going to members who would only be part of the guild for non-pet purposes. That said – we appreciate the desire for community and as such, we have a Sister Guild just for our members who also wish to level, PvE, and PvP. Members who wish to level will have their main character(s) in the Sister Guild and their adoption/donate character in the Agency guild.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/A3pets
For information about joining, adopting, donating, and everything else please visit our website. http://www.azerothadoptionagency.com
Last edited by Wakamaru on March 17th, 2017, 11:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
@TamerWakamaru

Tomlithegreat
Top Rater
Pet Score:10064
BattleTag®:Tomli#1511
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - We Have a New Home!

Post by Tomlithegreat » July 4th, 2015, 7:05 pm

what is the exact guild name cause I made an alt to try and donate some pets and it didn't come up at all.
"Pain is a state of mind, and I don't mind your pain."

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - We Have a New Home!

Post by Rusti » July 5th, 2015, 12:21 am

Azeroth Pet Adoptions is the name. Azeroth Adoption Agency would not work at the time.

The guild name has now been changed to Azeroth Adoption Agency
Last edited by Rusti on January 20th, 2016, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muddgrayfox
Pet Score:3157
Realm:Cenarius-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - 4k+ Pets Adopted Out!

Post by Muddgrayfox » December 26th, 2015, 8:36 pm

I have been trying to join this guild for a number of days now. I can not seem to find anyone online to invite me.

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 1st, 2016, 11:11 pm

Muddgrayfox wrote:I have been trying to join this guild for a number of days now. I can not seem to find anyone online to invite me.
Friend requests were sent to the btag you provided in your guild request post. If the requests did not go through then please Contact Wakamaru or me (Rusti) on our forum.

Wav01
Pet Score:9005
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Wav01 » January 6th, 2016, 9:16 am

It appears that I am having a similar problem, although I am just trying to register on the forum! I have found that without hearing back with regard to my registration request, I am unable to see lists of pets not to donate and such. I have filled out the registration form on the site which pops up after clicking on the link provided here and have not heard back. I have specified my email address which I check routinely throughout the day.

Thanks for any help / clarity. Goodness knows I usually need plenty of both!

Wav01

Post by Wav01 » January 25th, 2016, 9:29 am

Hi Rusti,
Thanks for contacting me. I sent a reply to the email sent and now just need to hear back about the next step!
Thanks!

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 27th, 2016, 12:24 am

Wav01 wrote:Hi Rusti,
Thanks for contacting me. I sent a reply to the email sent and now just need to hear back about the next step!
Thanks!

Greeting Wav01,

The email did not arrive. I've looked in every folder and do not see it. Perhaps a better route would be to add my btag <SNIPPED>. I will be on each day this week from 7:30pm est to midnight est.
I think you may have hit an error within the forum system as registration usually only needs the user to confirm their account via an email sent automatically so if you did not get that option then. Talking directly to you will allow me to better assist with getting this sorted out. I hope to hear for you!

-Rusti
Last edited by Rusti on January 28th, 2016, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wav01

Post by Wav01 » January 28th, 2016, 1:59 am

Hello,

I sent a friend request to your btag in the wee hours. I hope to be on Thursday evening and figured that you would see me if you accept my request. My tag ends with 1111. Thanks again for your help and

All the best,
Wav01

Rusti
MVP

Post by Rusti » January 28th, 2016, 11:48 am

Thank you for your patience Wav! Glad to have you join us!

Zamaza151
Pet Score:7607
Realm:Stormreaver-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - More than 6k Pets Rehomed!

Post by Zamaza151 » January 30th, 2019, 10:50 am

Just wanted to mention that A3 is a great pet community with fun pet events and their own discord as well :) It's fun to donate pets!

Rmdudak
Pet Score:12514
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Rmdudak » July 14th, 2020, 12:23 pm

Is this still a guild, I cannot seem to find it... my toons name is Sandyssi

Maiyn
Pet Score:8085
Realm:Agamaggan-us

Post by Maiyn » February 17th, 2022, 3:55 pm

Have the same question? I have pets to donate, and ones I am looking for =)

Olopa
Top Rater
Pet Score:11959
BattleTag®:Olopa#1269
Realm:Bonechewer-us

Post by Olopa » February 18th, 2022, 4:10 am

Maiyn wrote:
February 17th, 2022, 3:55 pm
Have the same question? I have pets to donate, and ones I am looking for =)
Yes, it is still a guild. You can find the guide on how to join here: http://azerothadoptionagency.com/viewto ... ?f=17&t=31

My BattleTag is Olopa#1269. Feel free to add me if you need more help.