Latest Powerleveling?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us
Re: Latest Powerleveling?

Post by Jerebear » May 9th, 2015, 6:16 pm

As of his last appearance, Squirt is has not been nerfed. That said, a blue did post of his awareness to it on the forums, so how long that remains true is to be seen.

There a quite a few threads on fast squirt teams, so do some searching. The fastest 2pet so far involves a lil XT and enchanted broom. The next fastest is a weebom and broom combo. Should be able to find those threads.

I still do the MoP and WoD tamers. I can easily fit all 11 MoP and all 6 WoD tamers into one hour to make use of the treat buffs and they give a lot of exp. If I was gonna do it via wild battles, I would do the Icespine hatchling packs in Frostfire Ridge. They die quickly and are in large supply.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » May 9th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Sinistra03 wrote:Thanks Jerebear. I only have Landro's Lil XT, not the store version, but I can rock the Broom/Weebom strat. I couldn't find information about when Squirt appears in the garrison? Is he on a set rotation with other quest givers? Thanks for the advice.
landros will work too. Squirt appears every 15 days. See if you can find the posted list of the menagerie order somewhere here in the forums and you can extrapolate from there.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » May 10th, 2015, 11:52 pm

Jerebear wrote:As of his last appearance, Squirt is has not been nerfed.
Pig tails, skirt, apron; Squirt is a girl..
Pic --> http://www.wowhead.com/npc=79179/squirt ... :id=437424

Melmo
MVP
Pet Score:11046
BattleTag®:Melmo#1842
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Melmo » May 11th, 2015, 6:04 am

I was just about to say Squirt is a little girl but Fuxie beat me to it, lol.

Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13936
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Jaladar » May 11th, 2015, 9:18 am

As of today, the next appearance of Squirt is scheduled to be May 19th in the US, with Europe being the next day. Sadly this is a Tuesday, so hopefully we don't get full/extended maintenance.

Dreamshard
Pet Score:8360
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Dreamshard » May 12th, 2015, 8:02 am

extremely effective way to approach squirt GET YULA jade essence then spam dragon breathe till life exchange the second which sometimes gets you to third pet but have ghastly kid as second pet save ur dodge for the move after darkness that stuns u and its cake as soon as he brings third pet in swap in want u want to train cuz he uses dodge 100 percent of the time this has a success rate of 100 percent and one time my ghastly kid missed like 3 or 4 times and I was still not worried I would lose tested at least 250 times so far

Dreamshard
Pet Score:8360
Realm:Garrosh-us

Post by Dreamshard » May 12th, 2015, 8:09 am

ashlei-blacfuse bombling can help u power level 2 pandaren dragon also works nagrand trainer I use unborn valk stit pup to power level one u bring in right when valk haunts take the clobber it stuns pet ur training but that's perfect gives u reason to get it out of there im sure u can figure it from there shattrath use warbot and frag of anger spires trainer use blackfue bomb and gregarious grell gorgrond is big dogman anny idol and my bomb again I get 3 pets to 25 everyday and how perfect is all 6 trainers take about 55 minutes when slacking and not in rush