Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Arrange pet trades on EU servers.
Piece

Pet Score: 3266
Realm: Krag'jin-EU

Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Postby Piece » December 12th, 2012, 3:55 am

Hello there,

i'm, looking for a guild to level a char till exalted and buy the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. I can offer all Battle-Stones except Beast and some duplicate pets.

Hellomynameis

Pet Score: 2162
Realm: Shattered Hand-EU

Re: Thundering Serpent Hatchling

Postby Hellomynameis » December 12th, 2012, 4:50 am

I am also looking for a guild like that. Be it alliance or horde, it doesnt matter. I would just like to start a DK there, join the guild, grind to exalted, and then buy the pet. :)

Clatong
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3620
BattleTag®: clatong#1432
Realm: Uther-US

Postby Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 12:24 pm

What else would you be interested in? I don't think I can get any of the ones you don't have, but could also buy a couple of the lower costed TCG pets to offer if you're looking to sell them for some gold.

Clatong
Top Rater

Postby Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 12:39 pm

Thank you for pointing that out Azaelia! I could offer both Lil' XT and the Nightsaber cub for enough time in the guild to hit Exhalted and get the pet!

Hellomynameis

Postby Hellomynameis » December 16th, 2012, 12:47 pm

Azaelia wrote:If anyone else is wanting to do this, it took me to get to lvl 25 (no heirlooms or tabard as it was a complete new server for me) so it really doesn't take too long to obtain.

Really? Awesome :) Now I just need to wrestle up something worthwhile to trade :)

I was under the impression you got lower rep with the guild on lower levels, and therefore didnt really get more than 1-2 rep per quest at lvl1-10, have they changed this in some patch? Or did you have to do guildruns or something? Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Clatong
Top Rater

Postby Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 1:22 pm

Sounds good! I probably won't play too much until tonight, but should be able to log in for a few minutes to grab an invite. Let me know what time is convenient for you.

Hellomynameis

Postby Hellomynameis » December 16th, 2012, 1:56 pm

Pacer wrote:@Hellomynameis asuming the trade above is done im not quite sure what you could offer me as I no longer would need any "cheap" pets anymore. I dont want to go too cheap either as Azaelia already paid what I would call a decent amount for the pet. I guess I could go with doubles of the TGC pets as im sure I can sell them on the AH

Perhaps Black Tabby Cat + Disgusting Oozeling + Firefly + Razzashi Hatchling ? Really low droprate on them all, and I would rate 2 of them to be of equal value to a cheap TCG. If you go for it or not would depend on the prices on your realm, I would guess, so I will await your answer. :) Same as last trade you did would be nice, 2 before and 2 after I obtain the Thundering.
You can check the list of pets I have here: viewtopic.php?p=11609#p11609 (incase you don't value them as I do)

Clatong
Top Rater

Postby Clatong » December 16th, 2012, 2:43 pm

I feel silly for not noticing this before, but I am on US and I see now that you're on EU. Thank you for the offer anyways!

Bkcd

Pet Score: 3808
Realm: Kul Tiras-EU

Postby Bkcd » December 16th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Toss me a whisper stenilla on Doomhammer-EU, Jamesmarcus. Same goes for the rest.

From wow eu forums pet battle, i just got in :)

Next

Return to (EU) Pet Trading