question on site classification

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Noctus
Pet Score:13888
Realm:Proudmoore-us
question on site classification

Post by Noctus » May 2nd, 2015, 9:51 am

i noticed that the site is classifying 9 of my pets as green (uncommon) quality: http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/fi ... collected2

yet aside from the sky lantern, which seemingly cannot be upgraded,i have used stones on them. is there any particular reason the site classifies them green instead of blue?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: question on site classification

Post by Kpb321 » May 2nd, 2015, 10:11 am

It's a blizzard problem. Check the armory and it shows those pets that way and that is where this site gets the info from.

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » May 2nd, 2015, 12:44 pm

Yeah, if you have upgraded your pets that cannot be used in battles, they never show that in the Blizzard Armory, and this site depends on what the Armory shows.

I hate that I cannot use any stones on the Sky Lantern. I have upgraded all of the rest of my pets that cannot battle to rare and have even use stones to "level" all but my guild pages and heralds to 25 (just because I can, and I plan on "leveling" my guild pages and heralds too once I have enough stones).

What I really don't "get" is, since quality does not make any difference where pets that cannot battle are concerned, why does Blizzard make them come in anything but rare to begin with? For that matter, those pets could even be epic or legendary and it would not make any difference!

Noctus
Pet Score:13888
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Noctus » May 2nd, 2015, 1:56 pm

ty