warcraftpets scoring question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us
warcraftpets scoring question

Post by Badpathing » April 25th, 2015, 12:19 pm

I am looking at my realm leaderboards, and I am ranked 2 with Ryken ranked 1. However, we both have avg pet levels of 25, 710 pets, and 9 uncommons..

He has 1 more max level pet than I do though..and I don't understand how this is the case..(giving him 1 more point for position 1). Can someone explain that to me?

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Re: warcraftpets scoring question

Post by Topaz » April 25th, 2015, 1:01 pm

By using the compare option you can see he have 2 pets you dont - Murkimus the Gladiator and Onyxian Whelpling, by doing the opposite you can see that you have 2 pets that he doesnt have - Race MiniZep and Mystical Spring Bouquet, a pet you cant lvl.

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » April 25th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Topaz wrote:By using the compare option you can see he have 2 pets you dont - Murkimus the Gladiator and Onyxian Whelpling, by doing the opposite you can see that you have 2 pets that he doesnt have - Race MiniZep and Mystical Spring Bouquet, a pet you cant lvl.
Ah yes, thanks. I actually did the compare, I just forgot that one of them was non-levelable.

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12649
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » May 15th, 2015, 7:28 am

Did you just recently xfer to Stormrage? I have no inkling who you are, never seen you on the server -- and those top 10 or so people on Stormrage know each other well. I met several before Timeless Isle but it was Timeless Isle that really brought all the pet lovers together on the server.

Ryken and Ddrum will always be the top people, no one loves pets more than those two <3

Edit; Hrm, seems there have been several xfers onto Stormrage - or people just padding #s with alts. Loads of new names of people I have absolutely no idea who the heck they are.

Pet Battling/Collecting is something we've been doing for years and the friendships on Stormrage are *that* old.

Also, there should still be points for PvP achievements as well. But that'll never happen.