Rocking in the USA

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Theziij
Pet Score:4826
Realm:Draenor-eu
Rocking in the USA

Post by Theziij » April 14th, 2015, 3:50 pm

Hello fellow pet maniacs! :D As of recent my partner and I have gone over to the US region in WoW, we have always been on the European side but my partner wanted to switch over to some of her friends, nonetheless we started brand new accounts so I have to start my lovely pet collection from scratch again. I am excited to start my pet battle journey again from scratch but at the same time I am already missing my collection, even more so my standard pets I came to rely on to win most battles, such as Anubisath Idol, Darkmoon Zeppelin and Unborn Val'kyr. So my cry of help to you is that if any of you would care to help me obtain some basic pets, no need for them fancy fellows, to start me off as of right now I am only rocking out with a rare Harpy Youngling and an Iron Starlette. Only managed to get the Iron Starlette from one of my partners friends, but I think that was a future investment as she knows about me and my pet leveling abilities :P

But anyway if anyone would like to help feel free to contact me via bnet, my ID is Zerit#2798 but if not then and you see me in game then give me a /wave and lets see that american hospitality.

Cheers folks,
Zerit

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: Rocking in the USA

Post by Khorah » April 14th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Hi Zerit,
Welcome to the US :D
I will shoot you a request and roll an alt wherever you wanna meet. I have some duplicates I will gladly pass off :ugeek:

EDIT>. Abashera is giving away some pets as well. Check out here link HERE

Theziij
Pet Score:4826
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Theziij » April 15th, 2015, 11:26 am

Massive thank you to Khorah for helping me out with some lovely new pets, I shall give them a lovely new home, and make them battle mercilessly mwahaha! But seriously thank you, it means a lot to have the US community helping out this auld silly irish man with his pet addiction :D

Darkchyld
Pet Score:13808
BattleTag®:Darkchyld#1345
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Darkchyld » April 17th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Check out: http://azerothadoptionagency.freeforums.org/

Lots of they can help out as well.