WoW Sale (EU)

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu
WoW Sale (EU)

Post by Graven » April 4th, 2015, 8:08 am

Just a heads-up for anyone who was waiting for a sale on battle-chests for their RAF accounts - it's currently on 50% sale until 13/4/15.

https://eu.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft
Last edited by Graven on April 5th, 2015, 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: WoW Sale

Post by Peanutty » April 4th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Good to know! But for folks who don't mind waiting a half year more, it's usually $4.99 around Christmas time. :)

Graven

Post by Graven » April 5th, 2015, 3:10 pm

Peanutty wrote:Good to know! But for folks who don't mind waiting a half year more, it's usually $4.99 around Christmas time. :)
Ok. But, it's 4.99 now. So you don't have to wait until Christmas. Unless you really want to. ;)

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » April 5th, 2015, 3:41 pm

I don't see a $4.99 offer. I have a $9.99 deal via my battlenet launch page and on us.battle.net (https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow) it has a 50% off regular price deal (reg price $19.99). If you see a $4.99 deal please post a link - I wouldn't mind getting some RAFs started before Christmas!

EDIT: Oh... just noticed you're on EU. For US it's $9.99 so EU is getting the equivalent of the Christmas deal now it seems. That explains it!

Graven

Re: WoW Sale (EU)

Post by Graven » April 5th, 2015, 5:05 pm

Ah ok, sorry. That's a shame, I assumed it would be for everyone. Will edit the title.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » April 6th, 2015, 1:58 am

Graven wrote:Just a heads-up for anyone who was waiting for a sale on battle-chests for their RAF accounts - it's currently on 50% sale until 13/4/15.
Some of us, live in countries with archaeic laws, where RaF is illegal.. :evil:

Graven

Post by Graven » April 13th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Well the sale ends tonight. I bought myself an account to RAF to but like a doofus I forgot to "gift" it, so it just automatically added it to my Bnet account. :oops:

I got another one while they were still £4.99, but my mistake basically cost me the saving I would have made. Lesson to self (and others) - think before you click! :roll: :shock: :lol:

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » April 13th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Graven wrote:Well the sale ends tonight. I bought myself an account to RAF to but like a doofus I forgot to "gift" it, so it just automatically added it to my Bnet account. :oops:

I got another one while they were still £4.99, but my mistake basically cost me the saving I would have made. Lesson to self (and others) - think before you click! :roll: :shock: :lol:
Graven, this happened to me at the beginning of the sale I contacted blizz and luckily something's been done about it! Send the invite to the email address the new account is on and so long it's done within a month/2 weeks can't remember... You still get the option to link the account.

They updated this with the raf change last year :)

So you can link both accounts up and get two pets now!