Race Minizep is now available

Share pet collecting news and advice.
FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: Race Minizep is now available

Post by FuxieDK » April 12th, 2015, 1:34 am

Melmo wrote:Finally got it after several bad timing starts... first finished race was 22 tolls, 2nd race was 18! If I can do it anyone can, keep trying!
Grats.. I truely hope you are right, because I really fail at this...

However, my biggest problem with these races, is the lag spikes I get at EVERY flag and powerup....
Half a second to a whole second at each flag, really kills your time...

Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drrum » April 12th, 2015, 10:25 am

Ugh! Ever since my stylus no longer works properly with WoW, it has been nearly impossible for me to do any task which requires precise timing, steering, etc. My camera spins wildly in random directions. On top of that I get horrible motion sickness from moving around quickly in some areas. So un-fun. Anything for a pet, though. I was able to get mine after a couple hours of failing. Thanks to my pal Llilli, who provided me with tips and links... success! Now for an appropriate name.

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » June 8th, 2015, 2:25 pm

Giving this a bump incase anyone (like me!) could use pointers. ;)

Elleria
Pet Score:13663
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Elleria » June 9th, 2015, 3:50 am

I keep getting 14 of the 11 needed for gold, driving me a bit nuts, but I wants my pet, dagnabit! Stupid lag since I'm in Australia *grumbles*

Congrats to those who have the pet :D

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » June 9th, 2015, 3:43 pm

Elleria wrote:I keep getting 14 of the 11 needed for gold, driving me a bit nuts, but I wants my pet, dagnabit! Stupid lag since I'm in Australia *grumbles*
14 of the 11? I hate to tell you this, but if you are going for the achievement for the pet (and not one of the toys), you want the larger of the two races. Unless, of course, the achieve is different in Australia, in which case do ignore me. ;)

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » June 9th, 2015, 5:01 pm

Elleria wrote:I keep getting 14 of the 11 needed for gold, driving me a bit nuts, but I wants my pet, dagnabit! Stupid lag since I'm in Australia *grumbles*

Congrats to those who have the pet :D
You have to do the Real Big race with the rocketeer, which is on the opposite end of the pier. Youve been doing the small race. Theres 2 races.