where and when you found unborn val?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Cheaptoad
Pet Score:4199
Realm:Madoran-us
where and when you found unborn val?

Post by Cheaptoad » April 7th, 2015, 9:43 am

All I want to know is what zone and what time you found yours. Please include your time zone.

CT

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Re: where and when you found unborn val?

Post by Rioriel » April 7th, 2015, 9:57 am

Around midday near the image of kethuzad on the borean tundra west coast. Had battled one in southern dragonblight about twenty minutes earlier but it sac'd itself. This was the good part of two years ago, mind.

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » April 7th, 2015, 10:03 am

Found mine in Greymane-US, a little after 12:00 PST. She was at the far east spawn point in Crystalsong Forest. About an hour earlier, I had seen another one in Dragonblight at the Forgotten Shore, but someone had already beat me to it. :p

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » April 7th, 2015, 10:52 am

Ravecrest-US - PST. I found mine at the spawn point next to Icecrown Citadel, it was probably close to midnight. I always flew by and checked on it as I was doing Argent Tourney dailies. One day, there it was! Was probably about a year ago though. And yes, when I started the battle the Val'k had UA. I simply exited the battle and restarted until it didn't have that attack, so it couldn't kill itself. ;)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » April 7th, 2015, 12:32 pm

Found mine at the spot at the northern tip of sholazar basin, magtheridon EU, early morning.

Sleepysam
Pet Score:4053
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Sleepysam » April 8th, 2015, 12:04 pm

9-10 p.m. CST. Emerald Dream US. Southeast Dragonblight. Just cruising the zone for the spawn nodes.

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Mystik_sok » April 8th, 2015, 7:51 pm

I have a 90 on a non-CSR server, I've gotten three myself and some for probably a dozen friends as there is always one up there.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » April 8th, 2015, 8:28 pm

7 am ish CST Zul'Drak near the back entrance of Gundrak. Logged out there the night before, logged in the next morning and she was right under me. No camping, no fuss, no muss. Pet Battle Gods owed me one for all the camping I did to get the baby ape and silithid hatchling. ;) This was when Unborn Valk was first released.

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 5:27 pm

I can't recall what time of day/night it was. But the "when" part is still interesting.

Timeless Isle content was released that week. Everyone and their mother was out on the Timeless Isle dealing with the lag from TOO MANY PLAYERS in one spot!

Meanwhile... 8-)

While everyone else was totally enamored with the Isle, I seem to have been the only person in all of Northerend. I got two Unborns, one of each breed, and one was rare, and I also got the Scourged Whelpling, which would have been near impossible any other time because he's highly camped on my server.

So my advice, second to leveling an alt on a low pop RP-PVP server, is to hunt for the Unborn when everyone else is enamored and distracted with a new content release.

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » April 9th, 2015, 5:57 pm

Abashera wrote:So my advice, second to leveling an alt on a low pop RP-PVP server, is to hunt for the Unborn when everyone else is enamored and distracted with a new content release.
I agree with this very much so! Just level a DK on one and you're good to go. You don't even need the pvp part, as most of the RP servers are pretty small. Your best bet is to get into an unconnected server (if any still exist). I knew there used to be a Brazil RP server that was solo and very very low population.

I got my first one in the north western part of Borean, right below Shalozaar. It was actually being held for me by someone from this great community as well!!

Cheers!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 10:02 pm

Dakaf wrote:
Abashera wrote:So my advice, second to leveling an alt on a low pop RP-PVP server, is to hunt for the Unborn when everyone else is enamored and distracted with a new content release.
I agree with this very much so! Just level a DK on one and you're good to go. You don't even need the pvp part, as most of the RP servers are pretty small. Your best bet is to get into an unconnected server (if any still exist). I knew there used to be a Brazil RP server that was solo and very very low population.

I got my first one in the north western part of Borean, right below Shalozaar. It was actually being held for me by someone from this great community as well!!

Cheers!
True, you don't need to get on a PVP server. The only reason I mentioned a RP-PVP server is...

Blizzard will never cross-realm a PVP server with a non PVP server. And they will never cross-realm a RP server with a non-RP server. And they will never cross-realm a RP-PVP server with a PVP realm that is not RP... etcetera. So RP-PVP servers can only be connected to other RP-PVP servers - and for this reason they are typically the lowest population servers.

Twisting Nether is a very low-pop server. I have a DK on there I used to get a few hard to get pets, like the Jade Oozeling.

When I went to get the Minfernal, I made a DK on the Latin Amarican server Drakkari. I was seeing about eight Minfernals a day, and it didn't take me long to get my rare H/H Minfernal.

—Rx

Adumbledore
Top Rater
Pet Score:9248
BattleTag®:ADumbledore#1672
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Adumbledore » April 10th, 2015, 10:39 am

All 3 of the Val'kyrs that I've found were on Kil'Jaeden-US. I couldn't tell you the exact times that I found them because I really don't remember. lol

I do know that I found all 3 of them in Sholazar Basin, though.

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/